New purchases

B B

I realised this week that I Solar  do goalpost buzzer bar converters. It means I don't always have to use the pod now and can go goalpost and 2 and 1 rather than 3 singles.

No local tackle shop had them so Tackle Box Dartford got a bit of an online order.

Very fast service.

20230624_175521.jpg

Hey Mate!  I've use Rippton BiteKeeper alarm set for a while, I can definitely say that this is the best bite alarm set I've ever used. The accuracy and sensitivity of the alarms are impressive, and they are incredibly easy to use.

Thank you mate. A bit hesitant as it is a new brand. But really like the compact design and smart features of BiteKeeper pro.

While you at it, you might as well buy one of these!

Plug.webp

On 19/06/2023 at 18:19, elmoputney said:

Try taking the spool off and any washers etc and put them back together again sometbing may have got dislodged might be something simple hopefully. 

On 19/06/2023 at 22:26, B B said:

And if your not sure what go’s where take the other reel apart and you can compare 👍

One of the cogs/wheels/gears or whatever they are called in the middle that makes it spin had shattered, its been put on a shelf for now hopefully fix it in the next few weeks 🤣

1 hour ago, Golden Paws said:

Hey Mate!  I've use Rippton BiteKeeper alarm set for a while, I can definitely say that this is the best bite alarm set I've ever used. The accuracy and sensitivity of the alarms are impressive, and they are incredibly easy to use.

Thank you mate. A bit hesitant as it is a new brand. But really like the compact design and smart features of BiteKeeper pro.

While you at it, you might as well buy one of these!

Plug.webp

Ouch ! 

35 minutes ago, framey said:

I’m not sure how the new versions work 

I can only find a dpm version even on trakker website 

is yours the brolly or the bivvy ?

It's the brolly, but have the Infill Panel to make it a system. 

The brolly is 10,000HH, the bivvy is aquatexx version 20,000HH.

21 minutes ago, framey said:

Been doing a bit of digging and found this 

it may help 

the bottom of the link says it fits the 100T

https://johnsonrosstackle.co.uk/trakker-skull-caps/20101-trakker-tempest-brolly-100-skull-cap.html

Reference  202254

But yeh, that's the right 1....the Tempest 100T has the same footprint but is 25cm taller.

The V2 skull cap also fits the 100 & 100T

A 15kg bag of Mollassed Rabbit mix for groundbait.

Gladwell's had no Vitalin in stock on Sunday, so I got my back-up. To this I add some ground complete dry dog food (sorry Sky), and pour boiling water over it in the morning before using it in the afternoon.

1 minute ago, Carpbell3 said:

The sonic spod reel with braid nice smooth reel and for 40 odd quid well worth it, my Eric's angling spod reel finaly gave up had it a few years though.

I'm using now, but changed the Braid to korda braid, mates also using now too. 

On 05/07/2023 at 20:10, Highy said:

Think ive bagged some new rods 🙄🙄😁😁

Sonik Xtractor 10ft Cork 3.25lb x2, Sonik Xtractor 4.5lb Spod, Sktek 2+1 rod sleeves

Screenshot_20230705_101614_Lite.thumb.jpg.8487b2ab2228321630348c470c145bac.jpg

Well, I've just received the above and are practically like new 😁, was gonna fish with em now while out, but I'll save em.