New purchases

B B

5 hours ago, framey said:

Why do these manufacturers use those single jiggle sticks nowadays 

they do my head in
im just getting old I guess 

It looks a bit different to mine, I have a single joy stick that controls all its movement, not sure if @Highy remote does the same, looks like it has buttons for moving 🤔

I quite like the single handed feature tho, can hold the rod and control the line going out with my finger and steer the boat at the same time lol

2 minutes ago, jh92 said:

It looks a bit different to mine, I have a single joy stick that controls all its movement, not sure if @Highy remote does the same, looks like it has buttons for moving 🤔

I quite like the single handed feature tho, can hold the rod and control the line going out with my finger and steer the boat at the same time lol

Screenshot_20230816_152458_Gallery.thumb.jpg.53c45b7b46fb995090b7f18182de9b1f.jpg

The control stick is as normal forward, reverse, left, right.

The four buttons are...Top Left Rear Hopper, Bottom Left Middle Hopper, Top Right Front Light, Bottom Right Back Lights.

Remote is USB charged, Battery can remove n wall charged.

I've bought some NGT spod braid a korda SLR marker float and some korda marker elastic since I've been home. Any prizes for guessing what happened? 

I hit my bait boat at about 20 wraps, I bet I couldn't do it again if I tried but that didn't do the damage. 

But what did the damage was when I went for the biggun and my aerlex bail arm decided to close by itself. It does this usually at least once a session, it's a silly bailarm. 

19 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I've bought some NGT spod braid a korda SLR marker float and some korda marker elastic since I've been home. Any prizes for guessing what happened? 

I hit my bait boat at about 20 wraps, I bet I couldn't do it again if I tried but that didn't do the damage. 

But what did the damage was when I went for the biggun and my aerlex bail arm decided to close by itself. It does this usually at least once a session, it's a silly bailarm. 

Reminds me of the time I was fishing a res, probably 20 or 30 miles away from a tackle shop and I cracked off my only spomb at the start of a session 🤣🤣 

On 20/08/2023 at 12:29, jh92 said:

Avid carp benchmark memory foam sleep system 🤙 so much better than my fox r2 bedchair and wychwood 5 season bahg, 10kg lighter as well 👍

Just a quick update, this bedchair isn't suited to the larger angler. Its comfy but too small for my tubby ass. On the look out for a new system again 🤣🤣🤣

33 minutes ago, jh92 said:

Just a quick update, this bedchair isn't suited to the larger angler. Its comfy but too small for my tubby ass. On the look out for a new system again 🤣🤣🤣

Have a look at the Solar Range. Probably not cheap, some are on discount as updates are due. I'm sure there is a sleep system.

https://www.solartackle.co.uk/products/chairs-bedchairs

I do have the basic Solar bedchair, and it's probably the most comfortable I have used.

1 hour ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Have a look at the Solar Range. Probably not cheap, some are on discount as updates are due. I'm sure there is a sleep system.

I do have the basic Solar bedchair, and it's probably the most comfortable I have used.

I will have a look mate, I might be swapping it for a nash indulgence ss4 wide 5 season sleep system. It's 6cm wider than my fox r2 so should do me good 👍 

2 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

I bought a solar bedchair it broke after one use absolute rubbish.  I had to replace it through AD for a sonik axs duralloy. Which I might add isn't a bad bedchair for the bigger boys. It's light, strong and I think rated to 160kg or something. 

51 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I bought a solar bedchair it broke after one use absolute rubbish.  I had to replace it through AD for a sonik axs duralloy. Which I might add isn't a bad bedchair for the bigger boys. It's light, strong and I think rated to 160kg or something. 

Strange, my Undercover has been fine, and it does get plenty of use, probably 10days out of every fortnight, and I have had it over a year.

Sonik on the other hand, everything I got has had problems. Sk-tec recliner chair with extending legs that won't stay extended, only good on a level bank, rods where the liners fall out of the rod rings. I won't entertain buying anything from them now.

1 hour ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Strange, my Undercover has been fine, and it does get plenty of use, probably 10days out of every fortnight, and I have had it over a year.

Sonik on the other hand, everything I got has had problems. Sk-tec recliner chair with extending legs that won't stay extended, only good on a level bank, rods where the liners fall out of the rod rings. I won't entertain buying anything from them now.

I think they must've done a get stuff from China phase or something because I think I could have got a better one off wish the frame just bent it was awful, it had no rope the bed just fixed straight to the mattress. 

I agree some sonik stuff is pants didn't rate the reels at all and had one of their other bedchairs that didnt last,rods went soft quickly and th eye broke, however the axs bedchair is pretty decent so far, and my shelter is decent. 

My daughters use my old jrc cocoon that must be 20 years old and still going, they don't make em like they used too. 😂