Jump to content

What are your plans this year


rachb
 Share

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, rachb said:

Hi all what are your plans this year! I'm a female carp Fisher lady from Stoke on Trent. Here are a few of last years catches. 30.1lb being the best. Where would you recommend to top thisย 

20220814_203306.jpg

IMG_20220811_012153.jpg

IMG_20220812_232453.jpg

IMG_20220813_020603.jpg

2022-08-13-12-16-39-539.jpg

Another Northerner ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜, the 30 from anywhere we know up North ?...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/03/2023 at 21:31, rachb said:

Hi all what are your plans this year! I'm a female carp Fisher lady from Stoke on Trent. Here are a few of last years catches. 30.1lb being the best. Where would you recommend to top thisย 

20220814_203306.jpg

IMG_20220811_012153.jpg

IMG_20220812_232453.jpg

IMG_20220813_020603.jpg

2022-08-13-12-16-39-539.jpg

ย 

16 hours ago, Highy said:

Another Northerner ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜, the 30 from anywhere we know up North ?...

My plans for this year (Hopefully) beat the 20lb barrier, Fish some more different places, More fishing with my Lad, start to find out the ins & outs of my local Park Lake.

My name is down for the Prince Albert ticket, but in January got told is was put back on the list until November,ย  as some lads after me have got there tickets, so mine may have been misplaced.ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, commonly said:

Screenshot_20230312_225046_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c780f161c12c1a73a88af2f49f835c3b.jpg

There's a spot on the social. Some lovely fish to go at????

I have actually been reading the Thread, I'd love to as its my Birthday the 15th, but it's a nearly 4hr Drive on a good day from where I am, but thanks for the Invite (would really love it though).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Highy said:

I have actually been reading the Thread, I'd love to as its my Birthday the 15th, but it's a nearly 4hr Drive on a good day from where I am, but thanks for the Invite (would really love it though).

Don't let the drive bother you mate get on it ... I'm getting on 3 hours away looking at Google maps you won't regret it ๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿ‘

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/03/2023 at 10:54, Highy said:

ย 

My plans for this year (Hopefully) beat the 20lb barrier, Fish some more different places, More fishing with my Lad, start to find out the ins & outs of my local Park Lake.

My name is down for the Prince Albert ticket, but in January got told is was put back on the list until November,ย  as some lads after me have got there tickets, so mine may have been misplaced.ย 

Good luck with Prince Albert, a lot of waters on that ticket, and with the 20lb fish.

I'm glad that is still a ๐ŸŽฏย  to aim for.

ย 

ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My plans for the year still catch a 30lber but also a few of the A team I wouldn't mind catching (the sheriff, the mole, the scar common, and the box common) main target is to be secret squirrel, quick work overnighters with some regularity and stealth, under your hat know what I mean, with some heavy pre baiting in the dark when the time is right ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...