Thought of the Day pt.2

greekskii

8 hours ago, commonly said:

Has no one had a fish yet this year??

A good friend of mine had his new pb and 2 other very nice fish yesterday.44

He has been putting in the effort and quite a bit of bait for the last few months. 

He's made up as you can see

IMG-20240103-WA0005.jpg

Ain't even been out since last summer hoping to get plenty done this year at leat once a month from February onwards, going for broke, looking for a water with 40 to 50 lb fish, bluebells seems the best option for me.

9 hours ago, commonly said:

28 minutes ago, Carpbell3 said:

Ain't even been out since last summer hoping to get plenty done this year at leat once a month from February onwards, going for broke, looking for a water with 40 to 50 lb fish, bluebells seems the best option for me.

I'm hoping a few day sessions in the coming weeks, next week looks cold, but sunny weather, with myself n wife car sharing its abit hard at moment.

But I'm hoping tonsort all my gear next week while on the afternoon shift, replace the Sonik AXS Bivvy Skin.

I've not renewed my club water ticket this year, I'm going to be targeting 2 local Park Lakes more this year, very pressured waters, but have some lovely,clean looking fish....1 lake even has a 40lb in it.

On 04/01/2024 at 22:57, commonly said:

A good friend of mine had his new pb and 2 other very nice fish yesterday.44

He has been putting in the effort and quite a bit of bait for the last few months. 

He's made up as you can see

IMG-20240103-WA0005.jpg

The smile says it all and confirms that effort equals result. Fair play to the gentleman.

Just watched the New Nash 2024 Products Video....

A New line, Copying the UV Katran Crypton line.

Re-Branded the Nash Bait packaging, it also sounded like they've changed Ingredients to there Nash Baits ?? Will be bringing back Monster Squid.

MOOORE Nash clothing 🙄🙄

MOOORE New (Casting/Distance) Rods 🙄🙄

+ more Products through out video

Edited by Highy

Due to the imense wind past few days, our front garden panels have had it....

So as of Monday I've been taked with making 14 new 6x4 fence panels from scratch, I'm gonna go the picket fence way now and it will all be made using the same timber.

Screenshot_20240113_120830_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4fa52ab6998e0ea2b69214e899675dec.jpg

Hopefully end like these...

Screenshot_20240113_135608_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4172e2407d2f3e311891161d9742e38d.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Faecesbook twitter or X (whatever) tik fingy instatwonk can all hang... not interested

Tried Carp Forum, they are all too busy arguing, shame Crafty Carper and Carpology forums shut down, they were a laugh, fishing magic is commercially owned now and is modded by a junta of mates and if you ain't in that hallowed circle...? Maggotdrowners is a laugh, more match and pleasure oriented though...

I like this place... needs more traffic though...👍