Back to pastures old

elmoputney

1 minute ago, elmoputney said:

I might even do a little day session Thursday then I can find 3 spots clip all the rods up and bait them them all, and all I have to do Sunday is turn up and chuck em out makes sense I guess 😊 

I'm out Sunday, gonna be a daft day... Up at 4 to go to lake, get mine n mates pegs, set up mine, wait for him, set his up, shoot home for about 9am to take little en to football game, home for shower, after that back to lake then hopefully relax (around dinner time) 😪😪

Done a little prepping today cooked up some pigeon mix and soaked it in Molasses, crumbed up a couple of kilos of nearly frozen boilies with the ridgemonkey crusher (blooming good product I think) , mixed with a few pellets and given a good dose of liquid liver mmmmmmm, 

My plan for tomorrow, prep a swim or two for Sunday and maybe fish for a few hours to get rid of all the rust I've built up over the winter 😂

12 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Done a little prepping today cooked up some pigeon mix and soaked it in Molasses, crumbed up a couple of kilos of nearly frozen boilies with the ridgemonkey crusher (blooming good product I think) , mixed with a few pellets and given a good dose of liquid liver mmmmmmm, 

My plan for tomorrow, prep a swim or two for Sunday and maybe fish for a few hours to get rid of all the rust I've built up over the winter 😂

Wd40 is good for that elmo 😂😂

3 hours ago, elmoputney said:

I'm supposed to be going for a rare treat 48 hour session tomorrow, but im not feeling that inspired 🙄

Gonna be actual freezing both nights 😒

Can anyone kick me up the butt and make me want to go cos I am struggling with the motivation at present? 

Just seen the forecast .. say to your good lady I think il just do a 24 hr this time because you want to spend a bit of time with her...and do the 48 hr when it warms up a bit.  👍

1 hour ago, elmoputney said:

Thanks commonly, 

I am getting my stuff sorted now 😁

I've actually done some inspirational bodging, 

I could only find a stick sized Pva mesh refill but my stick sized tube got trodden on, but I found this petrol funnel 😂 it's a clip on too 🙄

IMG_20210410_155804.thumb.jpg.5b333480f6315bafae449014319f8b0c.jpg

If I’m not mistaken that’s a she pee mate  😳

16 hours ago, commonly said:

Just got back from prebaiting for my 48 next weekend. I can't wait to get set up for the first time this year. 

I've usually managed to get out before this time of year, but as carbell says it could be one of the best times of the year to be out. 

It is the best time this is the time when the rare captures come out 

Now we wait and see, don't think I would change much tbh 6 or so airbombs over each rod should get them rooting around,got them nice and spread out 

Nice evening at the moment, getting colder but the rudd are a flippin, and I have a moorhen parked up next to me all good signs tbh now all we need is Mr carp and maybe a bailicks 😂

35 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Now we wait and see, don't think I would change much tbh 6 or so airbombs over each rod should get them rooting around,got them nice and spread out 

Nice evening at the moment, getting colder but the rudd are a flippin, and I have a moorhen parked up next to me all good signs tbh now all we need is Mr carp and maybe a bailicks 😂

Best of luck elmo how did highly get on 

40 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Good luck Elmo.. 

6 minutes ago, commonly said:

I'm hoping for some good news from the government today. The landlord of my resi has said we can only do one night, as that's how he's interpreted the rules🙄

Everywhere else I heard is open as usual. He's not having any of it, so fingers crossed it gets clarification today 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Everywhere is open I can even go to England next week if I wanted to elmo our fisheries are open to do as many nights as wished so yours have got to be tell him to check with the angling agency mate

11 minutes ago, commonly said:

I'm hoping for some good news from the government today. The landlord of my resi has said we can only do one night, as that's how he's interpreted the rules🙄

Everywhere else I heard is open as usual. He's not having any of it, so fingers crossed it gets clarification today 🤞🤞🤞🤞

It sounds like he needs to read the AT guidelines again tbh, perhaps you could take him to specsavers 📖🤔