Thought of the Day pt.2

greekskii

Jus had a walk round local water park...walking past a peg with a rubbish bag and an open box  of Bakers Complete (floater fishing ??)...so i put the bag in bin...picked up the box of biscuits and the bottom gave in...bag of biscuits fell out...and so did this...

20190808_172428.thumb.jpg.0904932c0f22706c726691725ad4e34d.jpg

Not hard really to jus put rubbish in bin and tackle in your bag or box. Imagine if a dog had put its nose/mouth in the biscuits for a sniff or mouthful.

On 08/08/2019 at 18:00, Highy said:

Jus had a walk round local water park...walking past a peg with a rubbish bag and an open box  of Bakers Complete (floater fishing ??)...so i put the bag in bin...picked up the box of biscuits and the bottom gave in...bag of biscuits fell out...and so did this...

20190808_172428.thumb.jpg.0904932c0f22706c726691725ad4e34d.jpg

Not hard really to jus put rubbish in bin and tackle in your bag or box. Imagine if a dog had put its nose/mouth in the biscuits for a sniff or mouthful.

Annoying ain't it mate, don't take long to pack an extra plastic bag for all your rubbish. I take my dog with me on most sessions and I'm always finding rigs. We came close with a rig baited with 2 fake bits of corn, but luckily she didn't eat it lol.

Good news is I've sold my car and got a van yesterday. Can fish out the back of it. Buzzin 😁👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Actually got some fishing on the horizon can't wait 😁.... really missed not getting out on the bank much . Off to churn next week with some mates for a few days then back to work for a week , then off to France for a week .

Proper fishing fix 🎣🤞🐟

Starting to wonder if my day ticket lake has had it. There were reports of otter kills a few years ago (unfenced) anyway, I've noticed over the last 2 years catch rates have dropped, but also the number of people fishing has dropped.

On a weekend if you wasn't here by 6am you wouldn't get a swim, people would be queuing outside the gates waiting for it to open. In the winter on a weekend the lake would be half full easily.

anyway, I would say the last 5 or so times I've been here this summer it has been practically empty with 2 maybe 3 people fishing.

Theres something going on I reckon 🤔

On 21/09/2019 at 23:04, Highy said:

maybe using too, might scout over a few lakes🤔

Get on that Highy. 

I've wanted to get one, great way to find the fish on a big water, then using a hook or claw type thing drop the rig!! Excellent use of technology, some may say cheating, but it's an advancement of the Bait boats. 

I've noticed a few fisheries have banned them already, can't say as I can see why?