May catch reports?

jh92

On 26/05/2020 at 13:28, dayvid said:

Two nights Three fish ummm well thats all I saw , not a bite  , zilch nothing , 

Ive lost it 😥

The Carp were obviously  all getting ready to spawn ( secretly , quietly )  , nothing you were doing wrong , Dayvid .

😁

4 hours ago, crusian said:

spawn

Yep! It was said they'd start as soon as lock down was eased.

Sure enough, they've started, last weekend, the manager said I could still fish this weekend, but I'm going to give a few weeks, I don't see the point in camping by the lake and no chance of having one. DOOOHH!!! 😭

1 hour ago, commonly said:

Yep! It was said they'd start as soon as lock down was eased.

Sure enough, they've started, last weekend, the manager said I could still fish this weekend, but I'm going to give a few weeks, I don't see the point in camping by the lake and no chance of having one. DOOOHH!!! 😭

Unlucky mate .... sounds like the new water will be a good challenge to get your teeth into though . May be a guesty visit at some point 😁

1 hour ago, chillfactor said:

sounds like the new water will be a good challenge to get your teeth into though .

Yeah mate, I'm chuffed to of found this place, certainly a new challenge for a few years, I think. 

1 hour ago, chillfactor said:

May be a guesty visit at some point 😁

Not so sure about guests on this venue, although my estate ticket allows guests for £10 a night!! No biggies in there, but they are good looking and it's a world away from your average carp water. 

It's a shame that there's no socials with the regulars on here😕

17 hours ago, commonly said:

Yeah mate, I'm chuffed to of found this place, certainly a new challenge for a few years, I think. 

Not so sure about guests on this venue, although my estate ticket allows guests for £10 a night!! No biggies in there, but they are good looking and it's a world away from your average carp water. 

It's a shame that there's no socials with the regulars on here😕

Sounds good to  me Mate 😎

Well after my post in "rod shots" and saying my bobbins were motionless I've had a nice mirror. My two rods that are close together must have had 30 shows over them so been sat on my hands waiting and wondering if all is ok with presentation etc. Then out the blue the left rod goes, keeping the pressure on due to a lot of weed this year it came in like a dog on a lead. At 34lb 08oz I'm more than happy. 20200602_083914.thumb.jpg.f902b452e4c2f48a03d60298e90f1cae.jpg