May catch reports?

jh92

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, bluelabel said:

Cheers mate... 1st time out since march... felt good to get a bend in the rod again

I'll bet it did, I've not been fishing since March myself, i was supposed to be out myself this weekend but I ended up self isolating since last Saturday my wife tested positive for covid19, thankfully she is over it now but scary times mate. I've got another 6 days self isolation, so it's going to be next weekend before I get out fishing. 🙂👍

Edited by finchey

1 hour ago, finchey said:

I'll bet it did, I've not been fishing since March myself, i was supposed to be out myself this weekend but I ended up self isolating since last Saturday my wife tested positive for covid19, thankfully she is over it now but scary times mate. I've got another 6 days self isolation, so it's going to be next weekend before I get out fishing. 🙂👍

Glad you are all doing OK in the circumstances mate, the fish will still be there, best to keep safe first, good luck when you do get out though 👍

Well done bluelabel couple of lovely ones there great day for you 👌👍