Coronavirus...Nooooo

B B

My misses has just come home from the cheese wholesalers, she isn't very good with weights and stuff tbh but she managed to get quite a lot of frozen pasta I woke up to boxes in the kitchen, but in her defence she has supported a local business who's managed to lose its customer base due to the c bomb virus and would probably be struggling without opening to the public but I did have to give over 5kg of boilies to the local fishing club to make some room but they will give it to some kids so it's fine 

43 minutes ago, jh92 said:

I wonder what the deal is with lakes and social distancing, are we still allowed to go or would it be wrong to go? 

Hope all of you are keeping well, the loonies are stockpiling like mad down in Devon, haven't been able to get bread for the last week lol

I'm going tomorrow will just make sure I am away from everyone else 

4 hours ago, carpepecheur said:

I hope no one is thinking of coming to France any time soon. We are in total lock down here.

I've had to cancel a week at Lac du Menhir with my son and nephew, supposed to on there 19th July. Fortunately the owner will honour or booking as a transfer to next year, same deposit.

Ian.

14 minutes ago, commonly said:

I was due to be going to Linear next month, my mate was going for a week and I was due to join him for the last 72. Apparently they are only giving 48hr tickets??? Not too sure what that would achieve, but definitely a spanner in the plans. 

Just had look on there website I didn’t see it mentioned. They would like you to pay by card to save the bailiff handling contaminated money if any

48 hr tickets iv no idea why. Where did you hear that from ?

11 minutes ago, commonly said:

My mate that I'm going with 🤔

I will begin interrogation now! 

They are saying that you have to buy a 48 hour ticket in case anybody becomes ill in that time. 

Once the 48 hours is complete if you are well and there is room you can buy another ticket upto 48 hours. 

To be fair it's a good idea. 

32 minutes ago, muftyboy said:

They are saying that you have to buy a 48 hour ticket in case anybody becomes ill in that time. 

Once the 48 hours is complete if you are well and there is room you can buy another ticket upto 48 hours. 

To be fair it's a good idea. 

Oh. I just had a quick look, didn't see that! 

They are expecting it to be busy with no one able to go abroad now😒