October Catch Reports.

salokcinnodrog

4 hours ago, snowmanstevo said:

Tbf mate conditions have been spot on for the past 2 wks ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

And here's me layed up with a bad back stuck at home.โ˜นย 

I'm away a week on Monday family holiday to majorca hopefully I'll be okay for that but October's wrote off for fishing so it's going to be November fingers crossed. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

I would say I am jealous of you all catching, ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜†, but what I am jealous off is you have all been able to get decent pictures holding the fish, whereas mine have been on a dying phone and camera

ย 

Some great catches so far, been a good month for fishing, the best weather of the year.

ย 

Next new purchase was a new Canon camera...

7 minutes ago, chillfactor said:

46 1/2 lbย  absolutely mint common what a fishย ๐Ÿ˜

20191012_095000.thumb.jpg.a30632a5de769eee8d4bff5703db289e.jpg

Big congratulations,Phil.๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽฃ

You know itโ€™s a big fish when it makes you look small ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž

ย Was that on a Retro bait,mate ?

4 hours ago, chillfactor said:

Just had another common but only a baby ...mid teens I should think . Was supposed to be on our way today but going to stay another day or so ... it was a brave phone call to the missesย ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Well just show your Wife the 'photos , I'm sure she'll understand ? .

Failing that bring her back some smelly French cheese and a crate of wine .

๐Ÿ˜

31 minutes ago, crusian said:

Lovely happy smiles , stunning fish , that's the way to do it !.

Thanks mate .... smiles crossed with a bit of shock I reckon . I managed to find the deepest part of the lake , was very silty but thought it has to have visits from the residents at some point & so it proved to be.ย  Was using a little stick with a couple of pva nuggets inside to stop the lead plugging & hold my hook bait in the upper layers.ย  Worked a treat .

20191012_162856.thumb.jpg.9d43a8161d5c37773a354cc8e7ffa6e2.jpg

18 hours ago, chillfactor said:

Thanks mate .... smiles crossed with a bit of shock I reckon . I managed to find the deepest part of the lake , was very silty but thought it has to have visits from the residents at some point & so it proved to be.ย  Was using a little stick with a couple of pva nuggets inside to stop the lead plugging & hold my hook bait in the upper layers.ย  Worked a treat .

20191012_162856.thumb.jpg.9d43a8161d5c37773a354cc8e7ffa6e2.jpg

ย How satisfying to catch after your plan worked out , nicely done , Chill .

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

26 minutes ago, chillfactor said:

564801586_Screenshot_20191013-172929_VideoPlayer.thumb.jpg.c7693b29df85a4e2ba2d6801013c8b87.jpg

41lb .... same spot & tactic.ย  Baitย had been out there for 30+ย  hours & eventually ripped off .ย ๐Ÿ˜

Good grief , Chill ,ย from the camera angle this Carp looks even bigger than the 46 1/2 lb ! .

Your Wife will surely see the benefit of you staying on for a few more days ? .

๐Ÿ˜

Just landed another big common looks over 40lbย  again ๐Ÿ˜Ž finally coming good for me that spot ๐Ÿ˜ย 

Kate's amazing mate ... she knows I haven't been able to fish much the last couple of years been working to hard & nursing her through cancer ,ย  soย  a couple extra days while I'm all the way out near Germany was cool with her .ย  It's paid off too now big time ๐Ÿ˜Ž

12 minutes ago, chillfactor said:

Just landed another big common looks over 40lbย  again ๐Ÿ˜Ž finally coming good for me that spot ๐Ÿ˜ย 

Kate's amazing mate ... she knows I haven't been able to fish much the last couple of years been working to hard & nursing her through cancer ,ย  soย  a couple extra days while I'm all the way out near Germany was cool with her .ย  It's paid off too now big time ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Well here's to Kate's ย improving health , and carry on filling your boots .

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

4 minutes ago, Highy said:

Some absolute Stunners there @chillfactor...fish of dreams for some people (ME๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚).

Keep it up pal...how long left ?

๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽฃ

Thanks Highy ...And me Mate.Worked hard for these captures .ย  Last night tonight mate . Although the owner said we could stop another week free of charge lol . But got to get back to reality at some point tomorrow.ย ย 

Thanks for all the comments & encouragement lads over the week much appreciated ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž

3 hours ago, chillfactor said:

Carp goods are shining down on you then mate and rightly so , well deserved.ย ย 

4 hours ago, chillfactor said:

Much deserved mate.ย 

Still time for a couple more.

ย