Thought of the Day pt.2

greekskii

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, greekskii said:

Im sure you can use it. What's your plan for it? Personally I use himalayan rock salt to add to spod mixes or to coat baits.

It's what I've been asked to dispose of at work, so I can get em for FREE... was thinking Salt for my Spod mix along with the other Vast amounts of Kilos I've purchased..Pellets, Tigers, Hemp, Tares, Sweetcorn, and also purchased prepared spod mixes. 

1 hour ago, Highy said:

It's what I've been asked to dispose of at work, so I can get em for FREE... was thinking Salt for my Spod mix along with the other Vast amounts of Kilos I've purchased..Pellets, Tigers, Hemp, Tares, Sweetcorn, and also purchased prepared spod mixes. 

I dont see why it wouldnt work mate. I'd just check the ingredients to see if there is anything apart from pure salt in it! 

9 minutes ago, Highy said:

Might get 1 for myself 🤔

Just scouring the Angling Webs, there's a few good deals about.... Local Fishing Republic selling all its Mainline Pop Ups & Wafters for £5 a pop.... Sonik Xtractor Setup, 2 rods (9or10ft 3lb), 2reels, and net...£179.99

Mainly bait selling cheap...keeping as I am 👍

I think it is probably better to use himalayan rock salt, mainly because of the extra minerals it contains over normal salt, 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himalayan_salt

My thought of the day. Just how important are "Reality" TV programmes in the real world?

I note that The Sun newspaper today has dedicated it's first three pages to something from the telly. The headline reads "EXCLUSIVE: I'M A CELEB IN CRISIS". Apparently one of the contestants (?) went home feeling poorly and can't return, another is taking painkillers and one's fretting because his mom's unwell. Is all this newsworthy? Three pages worth?

Know what? I really, really don't care.

Ian.

I haven't bought a comic for over 10 years after the scandalous reporting of the Joanna Yates murder in Bristol after they all did a hatchet job on her landlord. He was a tad eccentric but police finally arrested another tenant who fled back to Holland days after the murder. He successfully sued all of them for a shed-load of money but the damage done to his character warranted a large payout.

If I ever do browse a paper lying about I find all of them annoying. The politic slant depends on who owns the paper and the news of so-called Celebs is designed to sell to the brain dead.

Any TV program with the word Celebrity is to be avoided. They only exist to inflate the ego's of those involved or create a sob story so you feel sorry and vote for them.

Unfortunately you can't avoid them as there so many about so when my missus is watching one, I'm normally on You Tube watching something of a fishing nature!    

2 hours ago, Golden Paws said:

I haven't bought a comic for over 10 years after the scandalous reporting of the Joanna Yates murder in Bristol after they all did a hatchet job on her landlord. He was a tad eccentric but police finally arrested another tenant who fled back to Holland days after the murder. He successfully sued all of them for a shed-load of money but the damage done to his character warranted a large payout.

If I ever do browse a paper lying about I find all of them annoying. The politic slant depends on who owns the paper and the news of so-called Celebs is designed to sell to the brain dead.

Any TV program with the word Celebrity is to be avoided. They only exist to inflate the ego's of those involved or create a sob story so you feel sorry and vote for them.

Unfortunately you can't avoid them as there so many about so when my missus is watching one, I'm normally on You Tube watching something of a fishing nature!    

I agree with every word. Especially the bit about YouTube and fishing........

Ian

9 hours ago, B B said:

Had my booster jab today that’s 3 and I’m happy to have had the vaccines… but I had a decorating job cancelled for tomorrow because the couple had covid… turns out they won’t have the jab because and I quote “ well you don’t know what’s in it “ image.png.0b97c9654e6f08ced5e657cea8b1d80b.png

You don't know what's in a Big Mac yet still we devour them in their millions.

Ian.

Some people are funny folk, just text the lake gaffer about next years ticket saying i would make two payments in the new year, got a text back saying he was dropping my ticket, fair enough i got offers, but no he had give it the seen your "bung" on the floor and you sparko, don't want that on my lakes. Lol he really is a little jockey, more like he had a pop last summer about me doing weekdays due to being a carer and working fluctuating patterns, he was on the verge of some crazy right wing rant back then, i knew i wasn't getting a renewal  he even denied phoning me and saying what he said, claimed my reply to his call was not to say "not a problem return my money and i will leave"., turned it around to me moaning about ticket cost, think he forgot he phoned me and i'm the .... 🤠