Thought of the Day pt.2

greekskii

9 minutes ago, Highy said:

I've got cash burning a hole in my pkt 😢😢... 

I'm scouring the sites for either Sonik Spod Rod n Sonik Reel, Bait Boat, Baiting Pole... 

Also thinking of getting rid of Sonik AXS Brolly, Groundsheet, Storm Poles n pegs to put it to the cash for the Sonik AXS Bivvy. 

My share of today's earnings are going towards my syndicate ticket renewal, but that's probably my fishing budget blown for the month so no toys for me 😂

well that was a weekend to forget i know one thing from here on in it's hot swims only or once i get a barrow I'm going mobile on that dog, just cant catch a break if it ain't dye going in its feed or for some unfathomable reason the sluice gates are open meaning at this time of year the lake temps drop back to near freezing for a day or two i know the dye don't effect the fish but still some days the water looks like a massive toilet blue has been chucked in in fact that's not a bad idea, sure get em moving out the going swims, going to be a completely different angler turning up from now on. 

i'm willing to call a truce on my belittlement of batboat anglers so long as certain terms are met, those terms are get one of these bb's linked below ( don't worry it is a angling boat ) what you need to do is make a little cockpit a stick a darth vader figure in the pit, also it must play the imperial march theme tune when trucking across the lake. 

https://www.futurecarping.co.uk/products/v70-bait-boat?variant=37624505794726&currency=GBP&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gclid=CjwKCAjwnPOEBhA0EiwA609ReWfD0HAQV0BJ-jJJqxmb6qh4ETYNq1ESJz6d3hpz-T3cZy_QM1j17RoCzC0QAvD_BwE

got the new barrow went proper Scottish on it which can be a problem when you have a very old Warwickshire accent  of which i am very fond of, as it got it from my grandparents. had some cheeky git say a i sounded like a hobbit from lor, i'll take that i thought.

anyhow the barrow, sponsored by Tesco gold label tea.

186286073_3887674827952449_1036261978187749868_n.jpg

10 hours ago, Carpbell_ll said:

i'm willing to call a truce on my belittlement of batboat anglers so long as certain terms are met, those terms are get one of these bb's linked below ( don't worry it is a angling boat ) what you need to do is make a little cockpit a stick a darth vader figure in the pit, also it must play the imperial march theme tune when trucking across the lake. 

https://www.futurecarping.co.uk/products/v70-bait-boat?variant=37624505794726&currency=GBP&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gclid=CjwKCAjwnPOEBhA0EiwA609ReWfD0HAQV0BJ-jJJqxmb6qh4ETYNq1ESJz6d3hpz-T3cZy_QM1j17RoCzC0QAvD_BwE

the arms race is on i have one of these on order i figured so long as i only use it from my own peg all's fair. 

i give you soon to be marketed in the uk, the boat blaster 5000 I can see nothing in the rules of fisheries or more importantly the ethics and etiquette of carp angling that could prevent an angler from deploying such equipment when fishing a lake. 

6 hours ago, Carpbell_ll said:

the arms race is on i have one of these on order i figured so long as i only use it from my own peg all's fair. 

i give you soon to be marketed in the uk, the boat blaster 5000 I can see nothing in the rules of fisheries or more importantly the ethics and etiquette of carp angling that could prevent an angler from deploying such equipment when fishing a lake. 

That basically said you can't spy on the military as these are illegal, we can still spy on you 😁

Do you think area 51 has drone busters? 

4 hours ago, elmoputney said:

That basically said you can't spy on the military as these are illegal, we can still spy on you 😁

Do you think area 51 has drone busters? 

not sure but i'm currently recruiting foot soldiers, been scouring some of the more out-there peta spin off groups, also looking for a good electronic warfare team, going to hack deeper an scrub that site clean. 

on a more practical view of boats i will say I've been very reliably informed that the carp tax is mighty on rc bait boats mates into those petrol rc cars the fast off road ones sonar equipment aside the rc boat is really overpriced, then again most rc dues reckon they can build or get built for cheaper.  

I know this is not fishing related guys and I might get told off for this if so I’m sorry.  We all have bad times in our lives guys so you can all relate to this   Please give this girl a listen and a like or follow on you tube please she’s a good friend and this is her life story about her and the amazing people who adopted her 

Trinity Leigh piece by piece. Thank you everyone 

4 hours ago, Carpmaster said:

I know this is not fishing related guys and I might get told off for this if so I’m sorry.  We all have bad times in our lives guys so you can all relate to this   Please give this girl a listen and a like or follow on you tube please she’s a good friend and this is her life story about her and the amazing people who adopted her 

Trinity Leigh piece by piece. Thank you everyone 

you'll be alright can post what you like in here 

even stupid memes

134743117_10223780861058287_5136167702364481499_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Highy said:

Anyone seen the new Policy Change on YouTube about Animal Abuse Policy.... 

Screenshot_20210601_223037.jpg.af9ad31526f05bbef0fce7289ecf0291.jpg

So if we deliberately put a hook in a carps mouth on a video, and recorded, it's illegal on YouTube, so does this mean.... Bye Bye Korda, Nash, Fox, Mainline, Sticky etc etc etc??? 

not yet but it is in the pipeline angling was better off without the public interest, i doubt you tube will have angling in mind as it is a legal activity, if you want a good example on how angling could go look at ratting or lamping both have a purpose but that is what will be removed, the crazy people will try to stretch it  to include dogs fetching sticks if they could,  there are already laws in the uk that could ban angling if enforced on anglers. 

1 minute ago, Carpbell_ll said:

not yet but it is in the pipeline angling was better off without the public interest, i doubt you tube will have angling in mind as it is a legal activity, if you want a good example on how angling could go look at ratting or lamping both have a purpose but that is what will be removed, the crazy people will try to stretch it  to include dogs fetching sticks if they could,  there are already laws in the uk that could ban angling if enforced on anglers. 

Yep, few lads I know go ratting every week, clearing barns, lakes, wasteland...