Is it to Hot 🌞 to Fish 🎣

1 minute ago, crusian said:

That's an interesting question , Highy , I'm looking forward to someone providing the answer .

πŸ€”

Just thinking, as I might be out for a day session on Sunday...Depending how I'm feeling after Saturday night (Ibiza themed 50th Birthday 🍺)

On 20/07/2022 at 19:51, Highy said:

I think now as the temps are dropping, after the hot spell, should the fish be on the munch in a few days ?...

Particle time, quick energy from vegetable fats and carbohydrates.

Tuesday to Wednesday looks a good bet

Β 

I'm still continuing on the river after last week's chub, will wait to decide when to go back on syndicate.

17 minutes ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Particle time, quick energy from vegetable fats and carbohydrates.

Tuesday to Wednesday looks a good bet

Β 

I'm still continuing on the river after last week's chub, will wait to decide when to go back on syndicate.

Got a week off work in 2 weeks and planned a 48hr, thinknthe Chick Peas I've got will come in use then...

17 minutes ago, crusian said:

So if you can’t see any signs of the Carp where do people think they might be ? .

Maybe in the deepest part of the lake where there is more oxygen ( ? ) , compared to the shallows ? ; or does the time of day alter things ? .

πŸ€”

If I can't see anything, I try to get middle of the lake and if a move is available, then I'll try, but with the photosynthesis during the day to warm the fish (oxygenated) and at night hopefully go into deeper water to feed....

• 2 weeks later...

Again, this week and weekend are looking way too hot to fish, next time I'm out is either 20th/21st for a 24hr on club lake....or the week after 27th for a 48hr on Cudmore Fishery,  next week looks like a dramatic change in the weather,  🌧 all week apparently. 

9 minutes ago, Highy said:

Again, this week and weekend are looking way too hot to fish, next time I'm out is either 20th/21st for a 24hr on club lake....or the week after 27th for a 48hr on Cudmore Fishery,  next week looks like a dramatic change in the weather,  🌧 all week apparently. 

Let’s hope the clubs get the aeration on sooner rather than later

1 minute ago, framey said:

Let’s hope the clubs get the aeration on sooner rather than later

My club lakes is on constantly now, the water was Pea Green a while ago, but last week it was gin clear, I'd keep it on until the heat dies down and is a cooler weather.

Β 

Just now, kevtaylor said:

Yes its too hot for fishing.

But I'm booked on Trent View tomorrow so gotta make the most of itΒ πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

I've had all this week off work, weekend tidied up the gardens and Bar, Monday until today, I've fone absolutely nothing with my days off so far.....

Fishing has been a no go due to weather, Dog is bushacked, my lad is a bit of a ginger (strawberry blonde) so will burn easily....then when evening comes I'm too muggy.

Β