Show your Barrow load out

2 hours ago, dayvid said:

Here is enough gear , food and Bait for 4 Days .

Anyone else care to share.

IMG_3278.JPG

Good grief ! , but then again I've never fished for 4 days .

Is that all your kit , Dayvid ? , only I think I can count at least 2 if not 3 bedchairs .

Fully charged battery ? .

😁

1; Food-  2; tackle -   3; Supa Brolly-  4; Rod bag-  5; Bait-  6; Particle-  7;  Sleep system  8;-  Unhooking mat  9;  Water ,Milk ,Clothes, Pillow ect-  10;  Bed chair seat-  12;  Buzzers and pod-  13;-  Table 

So pretty all the essentials items you'll need  , but the barrow means their are no weight restrictions .

IMG_3277_LI (2).jpg

On 20/04/2020 at 17:28, Big Bass said:

AF082FE8-B1B6-4BDE-819A-A6724AFB891C.jpeg

I should say this is not my barrow mine is a lot smaller I had a puncture ( 1st time ever ) and borrowed it off a father and son who jumped in the swim I left. They were grateful that I showed them where I caught my fish how many wraps and  how much bait i put in.... I often wonder if they had any. 

19 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

This was the moment I decided I needed to get better organised 😁IMG-20190815-WA0005.thumb.jpeg.2f38abf3e9d782e6bd9f241ebe24efea.jpegIMG-20190815-WA0007.thumb.jpeg.f10ce0c87faba3816fd799e927334f15.jpeg

Ouch, been there done that.

Bedchair on the bottom layer helps, with legs open it holds gear in place if you have no side bars.

Last season I loaded mine up to go round the reservoir and on lifting the handles, the barrow didn't lift and the handles straightened. I didn't think I had that much weight on it, loads of bait though...

I've never really thought about taking a pic of a full barrow load, but I'm positive mine for a week would not be that full.

Living off my old age pension limits my purchasing power but not my imagination. I use a home made barrow which is very easy to pull because of its large wheels, is preloaded at home, fits snugly into a VW Golf without packing/unpacking and makes a handy fishing station at the swim. Larger items simply strap on top.  ----- and it has NEVER tipped over.

montage.thumb.jpg.ea695affcac4bcd52ffd4b61570e5552.jpg

Edited by carpepecheur

8 hours ago, carpepecheur said:

Living off my old age pension limits my purchasing power but not my imagination. I use a home made barrow which is very easy to pull because of its large wheels, is preloaded at home, fits snugly into a VW Golf without packing/unpacking and makes a handy fishing station at the swim. Larger items simply strap on top.  ----- and it has NEVER tipped over.

That is ace!!

20 hours ago, carpepecheur said:

Could convert to a bike trailer quite easily I would think, looks great though, 

7 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Could convert to a bike trailer quite easily I would think, looks great though, 

Yes that was the idea that prompted it. They threatened to close vehicle access to a lake I fish and the alternative would have been a very long walk with arthritic knees. It is still in use 10 years later but the Golf has long gone.

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, commonly said:

Enough for a quick overnighter??

It always seems to much and yet I always forget a few things?? 

DSC_0353.JPG

That's a three journey load out for me, rod bag and a few of the buckets on a walk around to find a peg, then back for the barrow load the chair a big bag and a few bits drop that off and back for the rest, glad i only fish small lakes,