Whos Camp are you in

Just purchased another Fox item in a Duralite combi Chair , which got me thinking as to which manufacturer the major items are made by in my camp  ,

I have

Fox Supa brolly system , Fox Alarms , Fox Weigh Sling , Fox Unhooking Mat , Fox Table , 2 Fox landing Nets , Fox Swingers 

Nash SS3 , Daiwa reels Shimano Rods , Cygnet pod , Shimano and Wychwood luggage and a Prestigue Barrow.

So it seems I may be a FOX man .

What about the rest of you …….. who do you align to I the main.

I'm in no camp, I've got gear from everyone I reckon. 

Fox supa brolly, 2 x trakker bivvies, 6 x harrison carp rods, fox marker rod, century spod rod, 6 x Penn reels, 2 x daiwa spod reels, 1 daiwa tournament 5000t,  nash rod sleeves, wyhcwood holdall, tfg cool bag, fox carp cradle, trakker carp mat, 3 x fox landing nets, prestige carp porter, solar bed, cygnet and neville bank sticks and buzz bars, neville pod, 3x neville alarms,  3 x atts,  3 x snugpak sleeping bags, diem clothing, snugpak clothing, esp clothing , end tackle from korda, atomic, fox, thinking anglers, drennan plus many more. Bait- premier. 

2 hours ago, emmcee said:

Fox supa brolly, 2 x trakker bivvies, 6 x harrison carp rods, fox marker rod, century spod rod, 6 x Penn reels, 2 x daiwa spod reels, 1 daiwa tournament 5000t,  nash rod sleeves, wyhcwood holdall, tfg cool bag, fox carp cradle, trakker carp mat, 3 x fox landing nets, prestige carp porter, solar bed, cygnet and neville bank sticks and buzz bars, neville pod, 3x neville alarms,  3 x atts,  3 x snugpak sleeping bags, diem clothing, snugpak clothing, esp clothing , end tackle from korda, atomic, fox, thinking anglers, drennan plus many more. Bait- premier. 

Defiantly the Heinz 57 variety 😁

CarpZone 2man bivvy, fox Supa brolly, 2x tf gear bedchairs with tf gear sleeping bags topped with trakker throws, 2x Maver carp chairs, 3x Sonik rods, JRC Spod/marker rod with Sonik Spod reel, Sonik rod bag, Sonik alarms, Nash pod, 2x NGT luggage bags (food and tackle), 2x NGT nets n handles, fox barrow, trakker cookware kettle, Vango stove, Fix n Korda terminal. Bait is Sticky manilla and now also Munch creem seed

Edited by Highy

I'm more a Lidl 57 😁 

Sonik shimano and diawa reels 

Rods Wychwood, greys, fox 

Cyprinus brolly and bivvy and stinky winky Nash titan 

Cyprinus bed and bag 

Ngt luggage 

Load of other bits from cygnet, esp, korda, fox, sonik, bank tackle, BMG castaway pva, ridgemonkey and various others I cant remember 

I tend to go through phases with my tackle items I think, at the moment I do love my cyprinus bits, luggage ngt stuff does a good enough job for me, my rucksack is now well organised thanks to some bargain purchases, basically I am David Dickenson,😁

43 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I tend to go through phases with my tackle items I think, at the moment I do love my cyprinus bits, luggage ngt stuff does a good enough job for me, my rucksack is now well organised thanks to some bargain purchases, basically I am David Dickenson,😁

So you like it if its "cheap as chips", or you buy it from auctions 🤣

10 hours ago, oscsha said:

No camp here and love the fact it visible winds some of the pot noodles up !

Korum rucksack whywood holdall with various makers sleeves , Nash chair , old JRC bedchair  , oh and I don't fold me handles in :)

" Don't fold me handles in " 😮.

Well that's it then , Oscsha ,  banned ! .

😁 

13 minutes ago, emmcee said:

So you like it if its "cheap as chips", or you buy it from auctions 🤣

Yep that's it, I don't mind spending more on the more important bits tbh somethings aren't worth scrimping on but a lot of things are 😂

But my cyprinus bunker and wrap is hands down the best bivvy I've ever owned tbh and for 92 quid new with wrap, it was as cheap as chips even got some cheesy peas 😁

4 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Yep that's it, I don't mind spending more on the more important bits tbh somethings aren't worth scrimping on but a lot of things are 😂

But my cyprinus bunker and wrap is hands down the best bivvy I've ever owned tbh and for 92 quid new with wrap, it was as cheap as chips even got some cheesy peas 😁

Cyprinus gear is good.  My next bivvy/ brolly will be from them. 

On 07/03/2020 at 18:08, emmcee said:

Same here.

If I have to think of firms I use multiple items of gear from I guess I use Daiwa for reels, Dymag for nets and carbon, MPE and MPS for ali and titanium, Rig Marole for terminal stuff, Snugpak for warmth, the British Army for luggage, Canon for pics, Thinking Anglers for a few random bits.

The rest is from here, there, and everywhere. Mainly sourced for low weight.

Harrison rods, Daiwa reels, Fox Alarms, JAG sticks & bars, Cygnet bobbins, ESP hideout, Avid Bed, Gardner Sleeping bag, Trakker barrow bag, ESP food bag. Porter barrow. ‘Tackle Box’ net, Aqua sling, Thinking Tackle Mat (and few odds & sods), ESP hooks, hooklinks, and most terminal gear, Nikon camera, Reuben scales.

Like most people's my kit is a mix from most companies:

Harrison rods and nets

Shimano Reels

AVID - shelters - brolley and pram hood

Cotswold Aquarius - rod sling

Carp Porter - Barrow and food bag

Trakker - Rucksack, unhooking mat and retention slings

Terminal tackle and bits and bobs - ESP, Korda, Gardner, AVID, Fox, Ridgemonkey, Canon, Reuben, Delkim

IGLOO - cool boxes, various sizes