Tackle I'd like to see invented?

I would like to see a "Stalking Umbrella" 35-40'' maximum size, with a good sharp spike pole. Light and made of quality materials.  WHY?

Well, in summer it's the odd heavy shower that catches me out. I don't take all my rain gear as most is winter orientated. So to be able to carry a small umbrella, light just to cover me and my chair would be great. Also the sun in summer, acting as a nice shade area over my head and arms.

In winter I wear all my winter gear, quality stuff but still a heavy shower can get it all wet and heavy. A light brolly just to keep the odd shower off for an hour or so?

Would one be of interest to you guys? How much, well I'd pay £50-£70 if the quality was good.  I have tried taking a normal umbrella, but holding it all the time does not work, it needs a good lite spike.

6 hours ago, carpepecheur said:

umbrella.jpg

1 hour ago, jh92 said:

Isn’t that what a fishing umbrella is mate? Not sure if I get what you mean lol 

It’s not green mate you won’t catch!!

Green is so passe, it has to be MTP or Camo now!

image.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Dannygooner said:

Can you stick a mesh on the front?

There is an overwrap but there isn’t anything you could stick a mesh to,mate.  

Nige,have a word with your boss !!!!!! 😉😂😂😬

Edited by snowmanstevo

22 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Would the tfg air bomb hit 120+yards? 

You'd struggle big time imo mate, not good for distance.

24 minutes ago, oscsha said:

I've got a dodgy shoulder

I once did a France trip with 30 odd kg and my spot was 100+. Baited with the stick all week, absolutely destroyed me. I pulled my shoulder, blistered my hands, all sorts😫

I remember the shoulder got better weeks and weeks later and just as I thought it was sorted I climbed a tree on a local pit and pulled it again lol.

8 minutes ago, greekskii said:

high powered paintball gun?

I did a bit of research Into that, unless your boilies are all the correct size it would end up knackering the barrel pretty quick and also the noise would irritate people 

What I am thinking is a pva bag that has some water stored somebow that when it reaches near the spot releases and explodes the bag mid air, haven't got a clue how to make that happen though :)

5 hours ago, harpz_31 said:

I wouldn't mind seeing a decent device for applying boilies at 120+ yards without dumping them in a tight clump

The guys that own the local tackle shop built a propane powered cannon, and it fired an 18L pail of groundbait 100 yds in just a few shots.  As far as I know, they only used it once though.

I was using my throwing stick yesterday, I was really struggling to get 10yrd, then realised the boilie's weren't dropping down the tube properly, I was throwing boilie's that had been glugged and I thought some had stuck inside, so I tried washing out with some water, no better. 

So I gave it a good few bangs on the ground and the biggest slug I ever seen in my life fell out of the end. 😁😁😁