May catches

salokcinnodrog

5 minutes ago, Highy said:

Im on Figure friday finch...about 4pm till dark and hopefully Sunday Fan Lodge.

Good luck mate 👍

I would come and join you, but I'm on nights all this week off Friday night and then back on Saturday night so i don't think I'll be upto it mate. 😢

If I get chance I may nip down and see ya, I'll see how I feel. 👍 

No pictures but I had my first carp since November today. In fact I had two during a few hours stalking with bread crust. Nothing beat watching a carp suck down a bit of crust in the middle of a reedbed. 

Two proper nice dark commons, both single figures have now been liberated from the small lake and in to the river to give them a chance of surging a bit longer from the otter. 

Well done all.

I was due to get my first session since January in next Friday (the Mrs is letting me have a day off looking after the 👶 as my 40th birthday approaches) but last week I came off my mountain bike in the Welsh mountains. Really hurt myself, can't cast, can't bait, can't push the barrow. Gutted is not the word.

23 minutes ago, yonny said:

Well done all.

I was due to get my first session since January in next Friday (the Mrs is letting me have a day off looking after the 👶 as my 40th birthday approaches) but last week I came off my mountain bike in the Welsh mountains. Really hurt myself, can't cast, can't bait, can't push the barrow. Gutted is not the word.

ill do it all for you but I get to reel it in too

59 minutes ago, Leonard said:

I'm sure there's another big fish water you can get on, they are never that far away and sometimes a really good dig about can unearth some juicy worms

my advice would be that clubs with a reputation as being match fishing clubs may not be quite what they seem 😉

PS why are you jealous of us sitting there for days going mad chasing ghosts 🤣

My big fish water is 70miles from my house. I know all about my local waters, sometimes more than those who run them😉

As much as I like catching fish, I like being on the larger 60acre lake.

7 hours ago, 760 said:

Took nearly 20 years to get her into 'bleepy fishing'. Was her 1st medium size water, Billingford Lake, and she is chomping at the bit to go again :)

You're a brave man 760 , if I took my Wife she would repeatedly tell me I was doing everything wrong , and then catch more , and bigger fish than me ! 

😭

10 hours ago, crusian said:

You're a brave man 760 , if I took my Wife she would repeatedly tell me I was doing everything wrong , and then catch more , and bigger fish than me ! 

😭

I'm regularly out fished since Tree started 'bleepy fishing' last June, still lots for her learn so don't get any stick, yet 😉