Eastern euros

muftyboy

Went to my guesting lake earlier. 

Saw 3 eastern euros going into my spot. 

Long story short I found the line they had put out with multiple hooks tied to a bottle under the reeds.

The bottle is now full of my urine with the 4 massive hooks positioned perfectly to do some damage when they reach in to pick it up.

What I mean is something made me question it having seen it a couple of times in different areas ,it could have been feeding but it also could've been trapped,it went back underwater so I assumed it was the former but I dunno something had me doubt it tbh,and it's something I would like to be able to check tbh as the reeds have also been stamped down quite a lot in that area, and I've never  seen anyone fish that swim all the times I've been there so that's why I am keen to know more 

22 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

What I mean is something made me question it having seen it a couple of times in different areas ,it could have been feeding but it also could've been trapped,it went back underwater so I assumed it was the former but I dunno something had me doubt it tbh,and it's something I would like to be able to check tbh as the reeds have also been stamped down quite a lot in that area, and I've never  seen anyone fish that swim all the times I've been there so that's why I am keen to know more 

I couldn't find the line last Night but was sure it was there.

So at the end of the session i dragged the lead and rig through the margin and hooked onto it.

The thing to look for is some sort of hand reel or a bottle buried under the reeds.

27 minutes ago, muftyboy said:

I couldn't find the line last Night but was sure it was there.

So at the end of the session i dragged the lead and rig through the margin and hooked onto it.

The thing to look for is some sort of hand reel or a bottle buried under the reeds.

Thanks I will keep my eyes peeled it would be an easy water for them to target as it's no nights and public access 

They came back earlier while my mate was there. 

They didn't hang around long once he started tearing into them.

Has them on video now and cut another long story short the 2 of us now have permission to fish the lakes from security as long as we report anyone who looks dodgy and get photographs of them.

Edited by muftyboy

3 minutes ago, muftyboy said:

They came back earlier while my mate was there. 

They didn't hang around long once he started tearing into them.

Has them on video now and cut another long story short the 2 of us now have permission to fish the lakes from security as long as we report anyone who looks dodgy and get photographs of them.

Every cloud has a silver lining then, 

15 minutes ago, harpz_31 said:

caught them and done sod all as usual.

not that's its the polices fault but more the crappy justice system "justice for all as long as your rich and live in a nice area"

If you are rich or live in a nice area you generally have to pay more tax for the priveledge unless you are a politician or someone who lives in private school areas like Wandsworth or Westminster where state schools don't exist then council tax is heavily reduced for the privileged few that can afford to live there 

It's not just the justice system that's broken it's all broken