Thought of the Day pt.2

greekskii

2 minutes ago, chillfactor said:

Pretty much what I heard mate .... Ali wanted to be made a director & when it was not forth coming decided to leave.  Like you say though making Tom one after , must be a kick in the teeth. 

After all the time they been together a kick right in the teeth   But no one really knows what’s what only them 

So this morning I set my Fox Royale Classic bivvy up to take some pictures of it to list on gumtree. 

Upon packing away I instantly remembered why I never use it 😂😂 its bordering on impossible to fold up 🤷‍♂️Not sure if it’s because it’s a pram hood design but it’s a pain in the ass 😂 managed to get packed away, good luck to the new owner😂

anyone else used one before or have this trouble?? 

Edited by jh92

On 01/07/2021 at 08:37, Highy said:

I think I've got a solution for the Self takes.... 

Anyone seen them "Ring Lights" lad has 1 and thinking of using for the night shots.... OMG there bright. 

IMG_20210701_083114.thumb.jpg.2324df63270fd2bd966f4468a7317f91.jpg

The halo tube is the bulb/light, it runs of USB so power pack can be plugged in when picture to be taken, it has White Red Green Blue solid lights, you can also mix all the colours like a rainbow, 4 different brightness settings. 

The phone holder is in the middle, think I should use with Whistle App

Tripod adjusts to different levels. 

Might give it a whirl tomorrow night. 

Never brought the Ring Light, use it on a proppa session in a few weeks.

3 hours ago, elmoputney said:

If it helps I just looked at the clock and said is it only quarter past 9 I only had 3 beers but the puppies kept me up late settling in and then they woke up at 5am, 😬

When we got our puppy it was like having another baby, I can only imagine having two puppies is going to be like having twins, goodluck with that elmo. 🤣😂🤣

4 hours ago, elmoputney said:

If it helps I just looked at the clock and said is it only quarter past 9 I only had 3 beers but the puppies kept me up late settling in and then they woke up at 5am, 😬

Good luck with 2 puppies at once mate one is a handful 😂😂 I remember someone speaking about litter mate syndrome, apparently it’s quite common when you get two from the same litter lol might be worth reading in to 👍

55 minutes ago, finchey said:

When we got our puppy it was like having another baby, I can only imagine having two puppies is going to be like having twins, goodluck with that elmo. 🤣😂🤣

I can still remember the first night, I was told to let the puppy cry it out, by midnight I couldn’t take it anymore and went to see to her only to find her to have crapped in the crate and get covered in it. I had to give her a bath in the middle of the night 😂 since then she just stays on the end of the bed 😂

On 04/07/2021 at 14:09, jh92 said:

I can still remember the first night, I was told to let the puppy cry it out, by midnight I couldn’t take it anymore and went to see to her only to find her to have crapped in the crate and get covered in it. I had to give her a bath in the middle of the night 😂 since then she just stays on the end of the bed 😂

Our pup just wouldn't take to the crate he used to cry and howl all night and one night he had the runs in there, I've never seen such a mess before or since, So we had to get rid of the crate and give him the run of down stairs, now 8 years on he's got the run of the whole house. But too say he's spoiled would be an understatement. 😂🤣😂

3 hours ago, jh92 said:

Good luck with 2 puppies at once mate one is a handful 😂😂 I remember someone speaking about litter mate syndrome, apparently it’s quite common when you get two from the same litter lol might be worth reading in to 👍

We've looked into that and we are taking all the steps to avoid it like trying to separate them, train them separately etc,let them be there own dogs but they still seem to like a ruck and even though we have 2 crates, so far nearly every nap they have been together in one its not going to be easy but we will do our best 😁

We will continue to try though they are quickly taking over, I had a nap in the sofa so I'm doing better now 😔 they are cute and fun though IMG_20210703_191913.thumb.jpg.bf92e93d6d0fc3a19a4dc96775a728af.jpg

2 hours ago, finchey said:

Our pup just wouldn't take to the crate he used to cry and houl all night and one night he had the runs in there, I've never seen such a mess before or since, So we had to get rid of the crate and give him the run of down stairs, now 8 years on he's got the run of the whole house. But too say he's spoilt would be an understatement. 😂🤣😂

I’ll admit mine is spoilt rotten and has the run of the house, I’m glad I’m not alone 👍😂. I’m for ever buying new treats and toys 😂

36 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

We've looked into that and we are taking all the steps to avoid it like trying to separate them, train them separately etc,let them be there own dogs but they still seem to like a ruck and even though we have 2 crates, so far nearly every nap they have been together in one its not going to be easy but we will do our best 😁

We will continue to try though they are quickly taking over, I had a nap in the sofa so I'm doing better now 😔 they are cute and fun though IMG_20210703_191913.thumb.jpg.bf92e93d6d0fc3a19a4dc96775a728af.jpg

Fair play mate I wish you the best of luck they look so cute 😆😂, I doubt I will get a puppy again they are too much for me 😂😂 mine was the spawn of Satan when it was a puppy, it would give you a nip, you say ouch and it would get even more excited and nip even more/harder 😂😂😂 thankfully it’s mellowed out now but the first 6 months were pure chaos 😂 it had all the toys, I spent ages playing with her but she would still wreck stuff, steal shoes or socks when you weren’t looking and chew holes in them 😂

has yours started the puppy nipping/ biting yet? 😆

25 minutes ago, jh92 said:

I’ll admit mine is spoilt rotten and has the run of the house, I’m glad I’m not alone 👍😂. I’m for ever buying new treats and toys 😂

Fair play mate I wish you the best of luck they look so cute 😆😂, I doubt I will get a puppy again they are too much for me 😂😂 mine was the spawn of Satan when it was a puppy, it would give you a nip, you say ouch and it would get even more excited and nip even more/harder 😂😂😂 thankfully it’s mellowed out now but the first 6 months were pure chaos 😂 it had all the toys, I spent ages playing with her but she would still wreck stuff, steal shoes or socks when you weren’t looking and chew holes in them 😂

has yours started the puppy nipping/ biting yet? 😆

Very much so they are very bitey at the minute, you tube is pretty good for dog training vids already got them to sit for treats but we do need to divide and conquer this week  😁

My thought of the day is ..... Vans packed ready for the morning.  First time out in 4 years in this country!!! Like a kid at Xmas 😁

Rods probably won't be in till the afternoon got the draw to do etc , not somewhere I've fished before either so nothing to go on . 

Anyway happy days 😎

7 minutes ago, chillfactor said:

My thought of the day is ..... Vans packed ready for the morning.  First time out in 4 years in this country!!! Like a kid at Xmas 😁

Rods probably won't be in till the afternoon got the draw to do etc , not somewhere I've fished before either so nothing to go on . 

Anyway happy days 😎

Good luck hope you enjoy it 👍

1 hour ago, chillfactor said:

Anyway happy days 😎

Good luck mate, nothing better than going to bed knowing your up at the crack of down to hunt lovely carp while spending time in beautiful Mother Nature. 👌🍁