Today's thought.

13 hours ago, mrmud said:

I agree the best place to recover is on the bank.Chilling with the wildlife with a few carp thrown in for exercise lol.

Take it easy though dude.

I don't think of anything whilst on the bank.

First thing I done as soon as I was mobile was arranged this weekend on a lake.

I usually have a couple of books to read when I'm fishing, The Secret Carp and Reel Time ll by Chris Yates are currently in the rucksack, along with my tablet with a couple of downloads and games.

Sky gets a 2mile walk round the lake, and it's a slow walk as I combine it with fish spotting. Strange thing though, often if I see fish on the way around, then get back to my swim, I'll see fish there, so be reluctant to move.

The nature here is amazing, swans, coots, ducks, muntjac and roe deer, along with owls, buzzards and red kites.

I've even seen stoats and grassnakes as well as newts, frogs and toads.

3 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

I usually have a couple of books to read when I'm fishing, The Secret Carp and Reel Time ll by Chris Yates are currently in the rucksack, along with my tablet with a couple of downloads and games.

Sky gets a 2mile walk round the lake, and it's a slow walk as I combine it with fish spotting. Strange thing though, often if I see fish on the way around, then get back to my swim, I'll see fish there, so be reluctant to move.

The nature here is amazing, swans, coots, ducks, muntjac and roe deer, along with owls, buzzards and red kites.

I've even seen stoats and grassnakes as well as newts, frogs and toads.

I wouldn't be without my radio 🤣 I quite happily just sit there making rigs, watching the water/rods with the radio going in the background lol.

This session has been a bit nuts, I've been working the spot since I got here, putting out 10 spombs after every fish (had around 18 I think) its been a lot work but very rewarding, but it's enjoyable, kind of got into a bit of a rhythm, got some music going while I bait up lol.

I just wanna point out I'm not being a yobbo belting out music disturbing everyone, I'm on 90 acres of water and hundreds of yards from anyone with a small radio basically following me from the bivvy to where i bait up🤣