New purchases

B B

10 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Ngt they popped up on amazon and I just thought they would be useful 😜

Any good mate?

How much weight would it hold???

My rubbish bag gets quite heavy by the end of a session 

On 10/04/2024 at 20:53, kevtaylor said:

Just received my Drop in bag for the Mk2 Wide Boy Barrow and it doesn't fit (or I cannot see how it would) despite my barrow being in the description of suitable barrows.  Totally baffled tbh, are there 2 different Mk2 Wide Boys?  Mines got a bar right in the middle of where the bag would sit.  When I got the barrow it had a bag but you clipped it on from underneath, this seemed much quicker and I like the barrow to fold flat in transit so leaving the bag on doesn't allow that, so I took it off.

Thank fully they sent the wrong colour so it's going back regardless, miffed though coz I wanted one, might have to be the 2 bags either side of the wheel. 

Anyone got any knowledge on this drop in bag issue?

So you know there are 2 x Carp porter Mk2 versions, pre and post 2017.  Pre 2017 doesn't accept the drop in bag it's not clearly stated, or wasn't clear to me.  Having a job to return it now 🤬👎

21 minutes ago, kevtaylor said:

So you know there are 2 x Carp porter Mk2 versions, pre and post 2017.  Pre 2017 doesn't accept the drop in bag it's not clearly stated, or wasn't clear to me.  Having a job to return it now 🤬👎

Bet not many knew that 

I didn’t 

54 minutes ago, framey said:

Bet not many knew that 

I didn’t 

No I didn't know, I suspected it but said to myself 2 x MK2 versions 'Nah can't be' - best thing I've seen during the investigation is a photo from someone with the older barrow and the new drop in bag, it clearly doesn't fit or open out fully, but they seemed happy enough to think it's bang on and post pics.  Classic 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, kevtaylor said:

No I didn't know, I suspected it but said to myself 2 x MK2 versions 'Nah can't be' - best thing I've seen during the investigation is a photo from someone with the older barrow and the new drop in bag, it clearly doesn't fit or open out fully, but they seemed happy enough to think it's bang on and post pics.  Classic 🤣🤣🤣

Surely the latest version should be classified a mk3 and it would save these kind of headaches!!

effing manufacturers

37 minutes ago, framey said:

Surely the latest version should be classified a mk3 and it would save these kind of headaches!!

effing manufacturers

How many times have I said updates and upgrades are not always better?

2 hours ago, framey said:

Bet not many knew that 

I didn’t 

Nor me.

That's not a mark 2, it's a mark 2.5 or 3.

3 hours ago, kevtaylor said:

I hope you get it sorted, you can always use the return of item as not suitable for use described. It is one you could win especially if you got Trading Standards or CAB involved as the description is not clear.

Screenshot_20240416-170010_Firefox.jpg

2 minutes ago, salokcinnodrog said:

How many times have I said updates and upgrades are not always better?

Nor me.

That's not a mark 2, it's a mark 2.5 or 3.

I hope you get it sorted, you can always use the return of item as not suitable for use described. It is one you could win especially if you got Trading Standards or CAB involved as the description is not clear.

Screenshot_20240416-170010_Firefox.jpg

Could use that part of the CRA.

would also help if you could pick up the advert to prove it doesn’t mention the fact it will only fit pre or post 2017 model.

1 minute ago, Higham1987 said:

Been watching there channel lately, decent bunch of lads a proppa funny....shame about his Canal not really fishing well.

Yeah they are entertaining for sure, the canal seems really shallow.  I liked a lot of their older vids, pure lure fishing and setting hooks like pro's cough cough noddies! 🤣👍