View from your bivvy door.

On 30/11/2020 at 10:49, Choprider said:

Chilly day session today... Β won’t be a long day.. but my last short session here a couple of weeks ago with frost on the ground resulted in a 19 lb 2oz common after three hours fishing.. hoping for the same sort of luck today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

B810D337-3425-4F65-8663-FB9F585C1030.jpeg

Back on my parc lake for the day I know they are there I’ve seen a few signs fingers crossedΒ 

image.jpg

5 hours ago, Carpmaster said:

Lost one to the roots on the island gggrrr still time still having liners so the hot vitamin is working 🀞🀞🎣

551AFA40-A9D5-4F5A-AEDB-22CFF933FD1B.jpeg

Nothing else to report but I’m safe in the knowledge that I’m doing something right this place only does about 4 fish a yr I’ve lost 3 not good I know my time will come

18 hours ago, Highy said:

Wooow, lost 3, felt decent fish??Β 

No I’ve lost them other times ive fished this place it’s weed growth is 13ft down to 3ft all over a few clean areas big boulders huge bream massive bream shouls then there’s the bait that goes in Kgs of the stuff so I went totally opposite direction pva bags first but with the weather change hot vitalin has been working for me but I’m only casting every hr don’t want patch’s of bait I’m giving every other fish time to eat Whitchurch I know is happeningΒ 

tactics are the old method feeder I think it’s a fox with the weight in the center of the stem short 3 inch hook link hot vitalin at 80yrd behind the weedbed in the channel around the island I’m just on the very edge of the channel an weed

This mornings view......was a pleasant one watching the reflections as well as watching carp feeding in the still water.. my trip wasΒ another one of myΒ short sessionsΒ on one of my club waters, bait in the water at 7.30 and packed up at 10.30... ( I do a lot of these short sessions in the winter, just to keep an eye on what’s going on ) this water is not a easy water and you almost need a machete to get to the swims around the back and a good pair of wellies to get through the ankle deep wet mud 😁...Β so it was my β€œ very mobile and doesn’t matter if my gear gets damaged kit todayE974436A-2598-4F2E-BB4B-2E8135F0BD80.thumb.jpeg.8a4ea19bb00834a5761a756bdfb1f3c3.jpegΒ β€œ Β the trip was enjoyable but didn’t result in any big mirrors that I was after today, but did result in a fairly small common which was still a welcome result in December..

BE6286B7-F4A4-40F1-95BC-1F1FA20A56E5.jpeg

39 minutes ago, Choprider said:

This mornings view......was a pleasant one watching the reflections as well as watching carp feeding in the still water.. my trip wasΒ another one of myΒ short sessionsΒ on one of my club waters, bait in the water at 7.30 and packed up at 10.30... ( I do a lot of these short sessions in the winter, just to keep an eye on what’s going on ) this water is not a easy water and you almost need a machete to get to the swims around the back and a good pair of wellies to get through the ankle deep wet mud 😁...Β so it was my β€œ very mobile and doesn’t matter if my gear gets damaged kit todayE974436A-2598-4F2E-BB4B-2E8135F0BD80.thumb.jpeg.8a4ea19bb00834a5761a756bdfb1f3c3.jpegΒ β€œ Β the trip was enjoyable but didn’t result in any big mirrors that I was after today, but did result in a fairly small common which was still a welcome result in December..

Well in mucka

6 hours ago, Choprider said:

What a great autumnal pic πŸ‘

Another early morning shot, got here in darkness put a very small carpet just off some snags... and set up... cast two baits into baited area and 2 hours later....... one common thirty one and a half pounds.... Β for a fairly difficult water..... well chuffed.. going to stick the kettle on now.... espeacially now the rod is back in the water..πŸ‘

D3BCEE6A-A022-45BE-B0E5-79A51D002FAA.jpeg

B676540D-06A0-4035-8EDD-173765CA15CF.jpeg

2 hours ago, Choprider said:

Another early morning shot, got here in darkness put a very small carpet just off some snags... and set up... cast two baits into baited area and 2 hours later....... one common thirty one and a half pounds.... Β for a fairly difficult water..... well chuffed.. going to stick the kettle on now.... espeacially now the rod is back in the water..πŸ‘

D3BCEE6A-A022-45BE-B0E5-79A51D002FAA.jpeg

B676540D-06A0-4035-8EDD-173765CA15CF.jpeg

Angry looking common

17 minutes ago, Carpmaster said:

Angry looking common

It was indeed angry, and put up a good account of itself, it was a very thick set fish and heavy to lift ( IΒ must be getting old, as i couldn't lift it and hold it out towards the camera for that big carp look ;)Β ) but instead just had my arms hanging down which doesn't do the fish much justice in the picture.. mind you it was lucky to have its picture taken .. as its not so easy with your iPhone balanced on the top of your bucket :)Β 

5 hours ago, Choprider said:

It was indeed angry, and put up a good account of itself, it was a very thick set fish and heavy to lift ( IΒ must be getting old, as i couldn't lift it and hold it out towards the camera for that big carp look ;)Β ) but instead just had my arms hanging down which doesn't do the fish much justice in the picture.. mind you it was lucky to have its picture taken .. as its not so easy with your iPhone balanced on the top of your bucket :)Β 

Nice fish that for this time of yr well in mucka

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...