Anyone else winter fishing

Jordz611

On 22/02/2022 at 22:00, finchey said:

I might be doing 24hrs on Saturday till Sunday myself. My wife finally starts her treatment tomorrow for 3 days this week, so it all depends on how she's feeling, if she's not too good I won't go. So I might see you Saturday morning. 🙂👍

Well my finished her 3 weeks of radiotherapy today and everything is looking good, she has to wait another 6 weeks for the official all clear. But it's all looking positive. 

I'd like to thank everyone for their support and well wishes on the forum. 

Cheers Keith. 👍

12 minutes ago, finchey said:

Well my finished her 3 weeks of radiotherapy today and everything is looking good, she has to wait another 6 weeks for the official all clear. But it's all looking positive. 

Cheers Keith. 👍

Wife.🙂

13 minutes ago, finchey said:

Cheers Keith. 👍

That's great news Keith, wish you all well for the Future... 

3 minutes ago, finchey said:

Cheers Keith. 👍

That's good to hear Mate, really pleased she's doing well and everything is positive, hopefully you will all be able to relax a little now and get back to some sort of normality 

1 hour ago, finchey said:

Cheers Keith. 👍

Good to hear it mate. 

All the very best to you both 

2 hours ago, finchey said:

Cheers Keith. 👍

Congrats

3 hours ago, finchey said:

Cheers Keith. 👍

That’s excellent news mate, fingers crossed that you get the all clear 

1 hour ago, JordanNW said:

Good luck mate just tomorrow day and night for me and Saturday day. Just me the mrs and pooch  ahah hope I catch though 

The pooch come with me 90% of time... Not this time though... The wife hates fishing, I'm still yet to catch... Will be on 1 of the Wigan waters me... 

3 hours ago, Highy said:

The pooch come with me 90% of time... Not this time though... The wife hates fishing, I'm still yet to catch... Will be on 1 of the Wigan waters me... 

ah nice I want to come up to the Wigan waters like only hour n half away just don’t drive. But 100% want to but I’m on Sandhall ponds this weekend 

3 hours ago, Highy said:

It get to test the new baits out and bivvy ahah 

3 hours ago, JordanNW said:

ah nice I want to come up to the Wigan waters like only hour n half away just don’t drive. But 100% want to but I’m on Sandhall ponds this weekend 

It get to test the new baits out and bivvy ahah 

In Wigan area I only fish.... Fan Lodge, 3 Sisters Park Lake, Figure 8 (Scot Lane Pond), Beacon View... Then if travel abit further Drummers Dale, Mere Lane.