The football thread

Biv , whats our new reserve keeper like ? Any good ?

. Do you a decent job (don't wanna jinx the bloke especially as he's a keeper) to be fair our keepers always have plenty to do. I wish him all the best we've no choice but to sell,sell,sell. I'm wondering who's gonna sign Demarai Gray,definitely well worth a punt.

. Do you a decent job (don't wanna jinx the bloke especially as he's a keeper) to be fair our keepers always have plenty to do. I wish him all the best we've no choice but to sell,sell,sell. I'm wondering who's gonna sign Demarai Gray,definitely well worth a punt.

You never even sold him mate . Bosman free

We've had Tony Henry recruiting players since last Summer when the board decided BFS could not be trusted with any more of their millions.

He was Moyes's right hand man at Everton which is why we keep being linked with the scottish Allardyce .

Fortuneatly it looks unlikely :)

The above explains why none of our flair players get any game time and why non-Curtis represented players got picked either .

Our most gifted young player was hounded out of the club for refusing to sign up with the allosaurus's agent/ex-bolton mafia .

Edited by newmarket

That's a surprise, even though all that bribery happened on his watch if they had any real dirt on him he would've been charged with the rest.

Oh they'll get round to it Richard , just a matter of time :)

That's a surprise, even though all that bribery happened on his watch if they had any real dirt on him he would've been charged with the rest.

He was re-elected on Friday and then resigns a few days later with a request to hold an emergency session of the FIFA council in December / January (Serious emergency :wink: ).

Gives him 6 months to destroy all evidence :wink:

Pretty underwhelmed if the truth be known but hey ! A step up for sure .

He appears (according to the internet) quite flexible as a tactician , a horses for courses kind of fella so im hopeful .

Cant be worsr thats for certain and he has my full support .

Edited by nigewoodcock