The football thread

I'm on my tablet so the picture is not massive, but that looks like a mighty one sided crowd. Wouldn't fancy playing against the Roughriders there :wink:

Winnipeg just lamed our quarterback, time for plan B. The Riders are not a rich team but have a tremendous fan base. On home game days in Regina there is so much Rider green on the street you'd think it was a St Patrick's Day parade.

Do a Google image search for Saskatchewan Roughriders fans; they hollow out watermellons and wear them as hats. The stores have to order extra trucks of watermellons. I'm not kidding! 3409aa48da3124ea49a9df4cae101df5.jpg

The Japan squad are really good; quick and instinctive against Aus today. I sort of dozed off for the end of that game but saw most of it.

They are also the reigning world champions.

It will be a tough game but better for England, from a mental point of view, than Germany :wink:

Edited by dalthegooner

Told it was because of his son in the sex tape, they sacked all three and cobblers signed the goalie.

Oh really ? Didnt know about that .

Cant see what is has to do with NP though unless he was in it ....

USA women make it 1 - 0 vs Germany short of the 70 minute mark; this is a good game.

O'Hara makes it 2 -0 at 84 minutes.

Fingers crossed for the England girls tonight 8)

If When :wink: we get through to the final USA will be a better team for us to play.

We've got a mental block against the Germans at football, both men and women.

Edited by dalthegooner

It was a very good game. In fact, probably the best England performance I've seen is 10 years. (including the mincers - I mean men)

Now, if only the England men could play with as much commitment and pride as the Lioness' we could do well in the Euro's.

The ladies did the Country proud - but you wouldn't think so by reading the Neanderthals on some of the football forums.

Re: the game, things like uncounted goals, non-goals counted, own goals and unusual rules violations that cost championships are part and parcel of playing sports at a championship level, same as at every other level. Tears wiped, chin up... Better. [emoji106]

Re: the game, things like uncounted goals, non-goals counted, own goals and unusual rules violations that cost championships are part and parcel of playing sports at a championship level, same as at every other level. Tears wiped, chin up... Better. [emoji106]

Unless your a Hammers Supporter :)

Nice easy little kick about tonight :wink: