The football thread

Got an email from BT Sport today. I knew that they were getting the Champions League but thought they were sharing it with ITV.

They are not; exclusively on BT Sport which has now gone up to a score a month (A fiver a month if you have BT broadband).

I'd love to say I'm gonna dig my heels in and not pay, but I can't miss the Champions League so I'll shut up and be robbed :oops:

Got an email from BT Sport today. I knew that they were getting the Champions League but thought they were sharing it with ITV.

They are not; exclusively on BT Sport which has now gone up to a score a month (A fiver a month if you have BT broadband).

I'd love to say I'm gonna dig my heels in and not pay, but I can't miss the Champions League so I'll shut up and be robbed :oops:

So its ok to be robbed by BT Sport but not Paypal ? :)

I'm also robbed by PaySteal, Tim. I just moan about it more :wink:

And if I could get fibre broadband (If I could just get better than the 2.5meg limit that my line is capable of :( ) I'd give BT the boot just as quick as PaySteal :wink:

Its ok mate i forgive you :)

NEXT year i'll be letting them rob me too :wink:

You sure Virgin wont do you a better deal Dal ?

On the sports package AND the broadband ?

If i could i'd get em in like a shot but theres no cable round this area :(

Edited by newmarket

Well done to the England girls 8)

Norway were the better team for the first hour; but once the equalizer went in we were the better team and deserved the win. Fantastic second goal 8)

The first win in the knock out stage of a tournament and Canada in the quarter finals. The semi's is a real prospect 8)

Get an android box for your TV, ditch all the sports channels and watch it through that,or if you can connect your phone to your TV just download mobdro and watch any sports channel you want ☺

Well done to the England girls 8)

Norway were the better team for the first hour; but once the equalizer went in we were the better team and deserved the win. Fantastic second goal 8)

The first win in the knock out stage of a tournament and Canada in the quarter finals. The semi's is a real prospect 8)

Yes well done to the girls just seen it on the news. Am i being unfair in saying I don't know why they don't shoot from distance more often because the standard of the keepers in womens football is not great :( Having said that I'd love them to get to the final and would definitely watch it :)

Get an android box for your TV, ditch all the sports channels and watch it through that,or if you can connect your phone to your TV just download mobdro and watch any sports channel you want ☺

Muft , is there any way i can get hold of Mobdro through the PS3 ( like i do netflix) ?

I have an Iphone so cant do the Android bit but i'd LOVE to watch the Gooners in the Loadsamoney League :)

Not .Yuk :wink:

Muft , is there any way i can get hold of Mobdro through the PS3 ( like i do netflix) ?

I have an Iphone so cant do the Android bit but i'd LOVE to watch the Gooners in the Loadsamoney League :)

Not .Yuk :wink:

You should be able to just go on the Internet browser and stream it from various sites mate.

My broadband isn't good enough to stream anything so any solution which relies on it are a no go :(

Ok mate i'll be doing the same with me ps3

Can't connect the phone because playstation won't support android so that rules out mobdro.

had a mess about with a few other streaming sites that I used on my laptop and won't support them either.

Gonna just take my mates advice and get an android box, so much easier.

I left the room for 5 minutes, no more than 5 minutes... [emoji53] It will be a morale challenge.

No empty seats in that stadium!

37C, A/C, TV, CFL, FIFA, G&T

Edited by buzzbomb
My CFL team has a game coming up so I'll have to switch back and forth. 0