The football thread

I agree mate. Ozil hasn't produced at all since he joined us. I don't think he likes it at the Emirates.

Still, it'll be a different story with Stirling next season :wink:

1st touch is poor to say the least...... Finishing is average.....

LFC play to his strengths,in saying that I'd rather have him on my team than against me,the lad can create things for sure..... But you'll be paying 40 million plus for potential

1st touch is poor to say the least...... Finishing is average.....

LFC play to his strengths,in saying that I'd rather have him on my team than against me,the lad can create things for sure..... But you'll be paying 40 million plus for potential

I wouldn't mind paying 40 mill for him; although I think a pre-nup and massive sign on fee for a free is more likely :wink:

I wouldn't mind paying 40 mill for him; although I think a pre-nup and massive sign on fee for a free is more likely :wink:

Contracted till 2017 on 35g a week. Good thing about the owner is,when they dig there heels in,they mean it !

Well get the money for him,and Jordan Ibe looks like he could fill his boots,that 6 months at Derby did him the world of good

Contracted till 2017 on 35g a week. Good thing about the owner is,when they dig there heels in,they mean it !

Well get the money for him,and Jordan Ibe looks like he could fill his boots,that 6 months at Derby did him the world of good

Thought it was only 2016 :oops: Still, 40 mill for one of the best young English strikers for a good few years. I'll pay it :wink:

So was it 0-0 tonite then ?

Yes, mate. 0-0 and SUnderland are safe. Advocaat as in tears at the end of the match!

Thought it was only 2016 :oops: Still, 40 mill for one of the best young English strikers for a good few years. I'll pay it :wink:

Yes, mate. 0-0 and SUnderland are safe. Advocaat as in tears at the end of the match!

A cool million better off :wink:

Looking like your bf Sam is on his way .... called in the electric provider for a final meter reading on his flat .

:) its amazing the lengths lazy journos will go to to put 2+2 together