Glugging plastic baits your thought's and observations.

tylow77

On 02/03/2014 at 14:09, dunkel said:

Quite a few folks have raved about pop up corn glugged in Betalin. I tried both glugged and unflavored pop up corn on the river I fish and barely got a nibble. I think it was sunfish trying to eat it. LOL

On 28/02/2014 at 13:07, tylow77 said:

Hi Guys, I like a lot of people have been using plastic corn for a while now and also Bait Logics artificial boilies (as part of a Snowman rig) and i was just thinking as you do about boosting attraction level.

So has anybody got any ideas or experiences about using glugs/dips to achieve this....not looking for actual flavours people have used just your opinions :)

Mate how wrong is everyone who can say a bad thing about imitation baits, I've caught fish at every pound weight from 1lb to 52.02 then a 60 then the old world record fish 83lb from rainbow in 2005 on imitation corn flavourd with my personal flavour, to hear negative comments or to say they don't take on flavours is absolutely rubbish 

2 hours ago, Marty2v77 said:

Mate how wrong is everyone who can say a bad thing about imitation baits, I've caught fish at every pound weight from 1lb to 52.02 then a 60 then the old world record fish 83lb from rainbow in 2005 on imitation corn flavourd with my personal flavour, to hear negative comments or to say they don't take on flavours is absolutely rubbish 

Pictures, Marty?

Ian.

12 hours ago, Marty2v77 said:

Pretty sure the 2005 record carp at 83lb was from Graviers and not rainbow, but then if I'm reading your post correctly,  you caught it so I guess you'd know. 

14 hours ago, Marty2v77 said:

2 hours ago, emmcee said:

Pretty sure the 2005 record carp at 83lb was from Graviers and not rainbow, but then if I'm reading your post correctly,  you caught it so I guess you'd know. 

Ouch. :mrgreen:

7 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

I think it was Steve who was a member on here had the big Graviers fish at a World Record weight, only to be beaten the same week by a Rainbow fish. 

I was sharing the swim with Steve o neil and I landed it 83lb the first time in my net and it was the new wr again at rainbow after it was beaten the day before the scarred mirror  on same bait at Luke moffits graviers elite baits ocean fruits , as I remember the phone call ,it was broke twice in 48 hours on the same bait in 2 different lakes and the following year I had it on imitation corn 

On 04/04/2021 at 09:58, emmcee said:

No I didn't catch it, Steve I was sharing swim with had it on that occasion and it was 83lb at graviers on the Tuesday and bit bigger at rainbow the next day 83lb both caught on elite baits oceans fruit as remember the call on the Tuesday from luke moffits graviers then the phone call from Rob Hughes the next day saying to late for the next print lol oh and they actually called it ocean fresh in the article and oli wasn't happy as ocean fresh was another company 

On 04/04/2021 at 09:58, emmcee said:

Lol 3 people laughing because they know nothing, I'm not going to repeat again they can look up themselves, on Tuesday it was broke at 83lb luke moffits graviers 24 hours later on the Wednesday it was new record at rainbow few ounces bigger on 83lb both on same bait elite ocean fruit, try looking it up and u will clearly see a mistake oli wasn't happy with when they named the bait ocean fresh not fruit, world record was broke twice in 48 hours, Tuesday luke moffits graviers then Wednesday at rainbow, both 83lb obviously rainbow few ounces bigger and both on elite baits ocean fruit, now the three who laughed Im laughing back at u 

19 hours ago, Marty2v77 said:

Yes at Luke moffits graviers  on elite baits ocean fruit who I fished for at the time 

I'f u check and want to try prove something look it up, luke moffits went to press a week before as the day they broke it was last day for that week, 24 hours later wen broke again at rainbow it was too late so had to wait until next issue of carp talk ect and yes elite baits  ocean fruit I know I remember the phone call well 

19 hours ago, Marty2v77 said:

I was sharing the swim with Steve o neil and I landed it 83lb the first time in my net and it was the new wr again at rainbow after it was beaten the day before the scarred mirror  on same bait at Luke moffits graviers elite baits ocean fruits , as I remember the phone call ,it was broke twice in 48 hours on the same bait in 2 different lakes and the following year I had it on imitation corn 

Thx so much ur spot on and it was the next day on same bait and in my landing net the first time or two occasions 

On 04/04/2021 at 12:24, Carpbell_ll said:

Ouch. :mrgreen:

Ouch lol whoever said ouch back at u because there only one person who's right here and it ain't anyone else apart from me so ouch back at ya 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣I lost it more than once which u could say ouch but and had it in my net twice before died

I have some elite baits direct Christmas cracker pop ups the tutti fruitti type flavour

wanted some other bits but they never come back to me 

luckily I can get some of their bits from a semi local tackle shop

same people? Or the other party involved in the split?

is it magnum baits?

Edited by framey