Tackle box or storage what's your poison

11 hours ago, elmoputney said:

I dont think my tackle box is that tidy but that's giving me the heebie jeebies nick ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

I've decided I can't really control all aspects of my life, but if I can get and keep my tackle organised I will be happy ๐Ÿ˜

It starts off tidy at the beginning of a session, then by the end looks like a bomb has gone off๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

I haven't tidied it since my last carp trip in October๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

Last time out in France... I moved 5 times you can only imagine the state of my tackle box & storage bagsย  by the 5th moveย ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜

17 minutes ago, salokcinnodrog said:

It starts off tidy at the beginning of a session, then by the end looks like a bomb has gone off๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

I haven't tidied it since my last carp trip in October๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

ย 

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/02/2020 at 17:38, bluelabel said:

Brilliant bit of kit...had one for a season.... folds nice and flat and nice high sides

Hello , Blue .

I'm thinking about buying a Korum Fast Mat .

In your opinion how big a carp would you feel happy putting in the mat ? , on the water I'm on at the moment the heaviest they go is high 20s .

Ta .

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I've gone through a fair few different terminal tackle solutions in my time, from using one of the old original Shakespere tackle boxes back in the 90's, to the Fox F Double, Avid Pouches and Korda tacklesafe - however as the years go by I found myself naturally honing my terminal gear to just what was necessary and fell upon the Korda Tackle box a few months back. I like things organised and this is perfect, rather than having hundreds of plastic pouches in pockets to sort through. I know it's very fanboyish and I'm not like that normally, but I think this is a genuinely decent product for someone like me who scales down their carp gear for mobile UK day sessions.

ย 

20200315_190921_HDR[5344].jpg

2 hours ago, Damo_UK said:

I've gone through a fair few different terminal tackle solutions in my time, from using one of the old original Shakespere tackle boxes back in the 90's, to the Fox F Double, Avid Pouches and Korda tacklesafe - however as the years go by I found myself naturally honing my terminal gear to just what was necessary and fell upon the Korda Tackle box a few months back. I like things organised and this is perfect, rather than having hundreds of plastic pouches in pockets to sort through. I know it's very fanboyish and I'm not like that normally, but I think this is a genuinely decent product for someone like me who scales down their carp gear for mobile UK day sessions.

ย 

20200315_190921_HDR[5344].jpg

Very neat ย ๐Ÿ‘ .... I wonder if we added up the cost of filling out ourย tackle boxโ€™s what the amount would be ?

48 minutes ago, Big Bass said:

Very neat ย ๐Ÿ‘ .... I wonder if we added up the cost of filling out ourย tackle boxโ€™s what the amount would be ?

I dread to think of the amount! Even buying rig bits from places like bank tackle, it soon adds up.

8 hours ago, elmoputney said:

First off I got 2 ngt lead bags one for pva bits and one for leads, markers and other toot that is still messy from lto ๐Ÿ˜

IMG_20200316_093334.jpg

IMG_20200316_093428.jpg

I tend to take a small amount of pva nuggets just enough to use for the session Iย put them in a zip lock bag. The spare pva refills go in there also. ย ..... whereโ€™s the flask going ?

5 minutes ago, Big Bass said:

I tend to take a small amount of pva nuggets just enough to use for the session Iย put them in a zip lock bag. The spare pva refills go in there also. ย ..... whereโ€™s the flask going ?

Stove and gas go In food bag along with tea making kit pans and any other food based bits I need ๐Ÿ˜

On 15/03/2020 at 21:49, salokcinnodrog said:

In the ยฃ100's at least.

and the rest, I bet I've got over a grand in hooks and leads alone, it is truly frightening how much money is in my tackle boxes and a high percentage will never be used!

Wouldn't surprise me if a lot of us have ยฃ2000ย plus in tackle box bits aloneย 

2 minutes ago, kevtaylor said:

and the rest, I bet I've got over a grand in hooks and leads alone, it is truly frightening how much money is in my tackle boxes and a high percentage will never be used!

Wouldn't surprise me if a lot of us have ยฃ2000ย plus in tackle box bits aloneย 

I worked out I had ยฃ9 quids worth of fox tadpoles then stopped :) before i added up all the hooklinks (I have recently purchased ยฃ10.95 worth of esp x stiff coated braid though) so that's ยฃ20 on 2 items ๐Ÿ˜