November catch reports

elmoputney

Had this bad boy yesterday morning,greedy begger took a full sardine !Β 
I know it’s not a carp but I’ve not been fishing for em the last few weeks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬

A1218A73-FF3D-447B-B4DD-0DE6FCA3A0BF.jpeg

Edited by snowmanstevo

2 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Well done guys, Anyone out this weekend? Weather looks favourable, low pressure I've booked Monday off work so I can do a Sunday night,hopefully I will be joining in with the catch report, I marginally confident anyway good luck all If you are out πŸ€žπŸ‘πŸ‘

Working tomorrow...Footy Game Sunday then a sponsored walk up Rivington Pike with the footy team...hopefully next saturday

3 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Well done guys, Anyone out this weekend? Weather looks favourable, low pressure I've booked Monday off work so I can do a Sunday night,hopefully I will be joining in with the catch report, I marginally confident anyway good luck all If you are out πŸ€žπŸ‘πŸ‘

No fishing for me for a couple of weeks, I've got the dreaded decorating to get done before Christmas. 😩 well I have been promising my mrs for months so I'd better get it done. She is a gooden she doesn't put any pressure on me to do stuff, I get away with murder really. πŸ˜‚ who's ever fishing or what ever your up to have a good one. πŸ˜πŸ‘

3 hours ago, finchey said:

No fishing for me for a couple of weeks, I've got the dreaded decorating to get done before Christmas. 😩 well I have been promising my mrs for months so I'd better get it done. She is a gooden she doesn't put any pressure on me to do stuff, I get away with murder really. πŸ˜‚ who's ever fishing or what ever your up to have a good one. πŸ˜πŸ‘

Any decorating for me gets done Jan/Feb...then come March fishing time but this year no decorating required...jus turn a cupboard into a dishwasher and put in a new brekkie bar...then Summer put a Static like Wooden hut thing over decking for the hot tub/outdoor table n chairs.

14 minutes ago, carpyian said:

its all about getting out there and enjoying your surroundings fish are a welcome bonusΒ 

Nope conditions look good for a bite, I want to be holding up a pb for the cameras then I will relax and enjoy the surroundings 😁

Otherwise I should get a good night's sleep 😴

2 hours ago, elmoputney said:

I was up at 4 this morning loading the car, 8 hours of overtime then straight to the lake, should be just about set up by darkness, gonna be a long day but hopefully a productive one, feel knackered already 😁

My 8hrs started at 8am...but may half it as all mates are on the lake too...another lad in at 3pm so may go at 2pm...think this is as Carpy I'm gonna get today20191124_123401.thumb.jpg.13dda64bd3706de74b24dd100761b179.jpg

4 hours ago, Highy said:

My 8hrs started at 8am...but may half it as all mates are on the lake too...another lad in at 3pm so may go at 2pm...think this is as Carpy I'm gonna get today20191124_123401.thumb.jpg.13dda64bd3706de74b24dd100761b179.jpg

Finished at 2.30pm so nipped to mate on local lake..(Figure 8)...not a bleep all day...so he packed up about 3.20pm...put all in car then had a little walk to a water inlet trickling in...OMG SOME PROPPA UNITS...right in bank about 2ft away in the fresh water...didnt even spook.

12 minutes ago, Highy said:

Finished at 2.30pm so nipped to mate on local lake..(Figure 8)...not a bleep all day...so he packed up about 3.20pm...put all in car then had a little walk to a water inlet trickling in...OMG SOME PROPPA UNITS...right in bank about 2ft away in the fresh water...didnt even spook.

Start tricking some bait in a spot near it, could work a treat @Highy

Well all that bluster I had earlier has dwindled rapidly left work at 1:30 to arrive at gone 3:20, πŸ™ that A14 has a lot to answer for, dashed around to get a couple of rods on spots, couldn't find a spod or Spomb, catapult broke and have a load of crumb which isn't easy to distribute with a throwing stick chucked a few whole boilies around one and baited the other quite badly with some crumb I dropped a bit short andΒ  few loose whole ones which got closer :)Β but it's on a gravel bar so may be OK and I have heard a fish in that area and I just had a bleep, fishing like a noddy but fishing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

7 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Well all that bluster I had earlier has dwindled rapidly left work at 1:30 to arrive at gone 3:20, πŸ™ that A14 has a lot to answer for, dashed around to get a couple of rods on spots, couldn't find a spod or Spomb, catapult broke and have a load of crumb which isn't easy to distribute with a throwing stick chucked a few whole boilies around one and baited the other quite badly with some crumb I dropped a bit short andΒ  few loose whole ones which got closer :)Β but it's on a gravel bar so may be OK and I have heard a fish in that area and I just had a bleep, fishing like a noddy but fishing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

On a 1st Aid Course Monday to Thursday this week...may try after work Thursday n Friday (lake literally 2min drive from house) Saturday I'm next out..

3 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Should just add a bit of water to the crumb and form balls. Leave them to stiffen/harden up then you can throw them like a ground bait ball.Β