Eastern euros

muftyboy

Playing devils advocate a bit , just because booze is as bad or worse doesn't mean weed should be legalised  two wrongs don't make a right .

Another way to look at it , if alcohol was invented today would it be legal ? the answer is probably a big fat no .

As with all addictive things some are able to control them some aren't ,  

On 09/09/2019 at 18:27, muftyboy said:

They came back earlier while my mate was there. 

They didn't hang around long once he started tearing into them.

Has them on video now and cut another long story short the 2 of us now have permission to fish the lakes from security as long as we report anyone who looks dodgy and get photographs of them.

Result muft 😎 .... I got access to a lake for the very same reason years ago , posted it about it on here . Not lines out,  but a family loading the boot of the car up wuth the days catch !  

I know of a local day ticket with an HONESTY Box, completely emptied of all fish species & even ducks by EE'S. Blatantly just cooking up on the Bank. 

Local park lake, has mesh stone crates reinforced banks. They started with cord tied to branches, which were quickly removed, they then started tying the cord to the mesh crates slightly underwater, sneaky bar stewards. A landing net pole or stick walked around the margins is how we tried to dispatch them, but as with anyone trying to get something, they were determined to have a free lunch and have slowly emptied it.

The other year one of chefs from a local Chinese restaurant was caught with a carrier bag full of ducks from the pond too!! 

On 14/09/2019 at 13:48, Dannygooner said:

I’ve lived in multiple parts of the country and heard this urban myth in almost every town. Either it is that, myth, or all the curry houses are cat stealing feline serving wrongens 

They found Alsations in our local curry house around 10 years ago !

2 hours ago, Dannygooner said:

I was on the river yesterday, middle of nowhere. Two EEs casually strolled past me Rods in one hand. Beer in the other. Other than their looks I heard them talking so it was clear they were ee’s. Polish I think. Both had spinners on an eye of the rod ready. A mere 45 mins they walked back past, over the bridge, in the car. Dinner caught ? Probably. They must be blooming good lure fisherman if so though. I had no joy lol

I was walking the kids around the local nature reserve lake the other day when a polish lad stopped me and asked me to take a pic of a common he’d just caught, he released it to. Nice lad shows  there’s some eastern euros catching them for the sport.

3 hours ago, Dannygooner said:

I was on the river yesterday, middle of nowhere. Two EEs casually strolled past me Rods in one hand. Beer in the other. Other than their looks I heard them talking so it was clear they were ee’s. Polish I think. Both had spinners on an eye of the rod ready. A mere 45 mins they walked back past, over the bridge, in the car. Dinner caught ? Probably. They must be blooming good lure fisherman if so though. I had no joy lol

what  stretch of river was this if you don't mind me asking ?

Just now, Dannygooner said:

If you look above, I did, an no being on a forum does not mean I’m obliged to tell you my location 🧐🤔 wtf 😂😂

oh er missus , remember no swearing on here ! Didn't ask for your location , why would I do that . I'm just interested in the stretch of water you saw the EE's thats all hardly asking you to hand over state secrets LOL.

6 hours ago, Dannygooner said:

Funny u say this. As down my local park lake I’ve spoke to some that were fishing, for fun. But one of them openly admitted if the lake wasn’t on his doorstep and controlled that he would take them home to eat. He also likened carp to a traditional English Sunday roast to them 😂

He could of been picturing that common on his dinner plate with some mash and veg for all I know mate... seemed chuffed to have caught it tho.