Thought of the Day pt.2

greekskii

Hi all...

Ive got my hands on some photoluminescent colouring powder (basically whitr to green luminous powder)...

If i was to say for i stance want to glow up my WHITE fake baits...how would i apply this ??

Any thoughts??

Edited by Highy

41 minutes ago, commonly said:

Let me guess you found them in your wardrobe, when you were getting your selfie stick out!! 

Have you got any old video players in there Del ?? 

🤣🤣 honestly...looking im my converted loft from wen we first moved in house..been havin a good clear out lately...ive got an old VHS player what we had linked upto an old cctv about 10yrs ago...about 20 vhs tapes too...

Also found my old sega megadrive with games...Golden Axe was the best...

Loads of boxes of pictures...old school reports...about 6 cases of old clothes...100's of cd's...etc

6 hours ago, Dannygooner said:

Mine was dropped of one morning , I collected it the next. Pretty simple job for someone with the know how I think

He does also do custom builds from scrath...Tony Kay Custom Rods...I've done the odd 1 before but as these are my best/newest rods thought about a propper job.

Handed it to him...paid there n then...he says phone in 2 weeks n should be ready...that was 3 weeks ago...ive txt n phoned to no avail.

I'll give him too Tuesday next week (4weeks) then im goin too his doorstep.

14 hours ago, Highy said:

He does also do custom builds from scrath...Tony Kay Custom Rods...I've done the odd 1 before but as these are my best/newest rods thought about a propper job.

Handed it to him...paid there n then...he says phone in 2 weeks n should be ready...that was 3 weeks ago...ive txt n phoned to no avail.

I'll give him too Tuesday next week (4weeks) then im goin too his doorstep.

I suppose he could be ill , but surely he could manage a text .

Personally , having lived in Spain ( land of the British cowboy ) I would never pay up front , no leverage if it all goes pete tong .

Go round mob handed with your boy and give him a slap .

😁

13 minutes ago, crusian said:

I suppose he could be ill , but surely he could manage a text .

Personally , having lived in Spain ( land of the British cowboy ) I would never pay up front , no leverage if it all goes pete tong .

😁

His wife was a witness but ill give him until next week as im out fishing next saturday...🎣🎣

2 hours ago, crusian said:

suppose he could be ill

never pay up front 

You had a bad day mate?? 

You go from compassion to sensible and then full on av it!! 

😂 

18 minutes ago, Highy said:

Spoke to him today...doing over the weekend and pick up Tuesday...(4weeks) to re-wrap a new eye 😱😱

Sounds like he forgot about it to me mate. Lucky you were chasing him or it might of been another 4 weeks. 😠

At its getting done now mate. 👍 

19 minutes ago, commonly said:

I used to feel that way until I joined a 2 Rod venue. Now only fish 2 wherever, makes me think more about the swim, etc., less disturbance on the water, etc.

I only fish two myself, my club waters are two rod rule and when I go to day ticket waters I only fish with two even if I can use more. 👍

I did buy a 3 rod rod license but never used the 3 yet, I think I'll go back to my 2 rod licence this year.

But everyone to their own I suppose it's what you get used to, I've always fished two on the odd occasion that have used three in the past I've bought the extra day rod licence. 👍