The football thread

Theve got form in the comp I can't deny that. Too win it 3x on the bounce would be amazing but........ Utd (given our rivalry) was always going to be a hard game. Dortmund was a case of how many they was going to beat us by,and was tournament faves. Villereal are a solid 4th in La Liga and don't ship many goals so it was always going to be a hard semi.......... I think Seville will be taking all this into account,but, by no means is it going to be easy.

Mufty....did you see the the United bus after it turned up very late? The guy I work with is a massive hammers fan and he just showed me a vid of it looking a bit worse for wear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah mate , not good, always some idiots to try and spoil the party.

Think Rooney had to drop really deep to try and get on the ball,Phil. Not where you'd want him to be. In saying that, Wet Spam played really well and could/should of been out of sight by the end of the 1st half. Would I start Rooney 1st game at the Euros..... Definitely.

Rooney's goals to games in the euros tournament stage is 5 out of 6 ...But starting him means dropping some real talent, Muhammad Ali, oops, I mean Dele Alli would be better behind, if he plays in midfield then who drops out?? Hendo ?? I'd drop Barkley  but don't think he'l start so who knows where Roy will play him. Luckily Delph signed for city to replace another English lad (Rodwell, remember him LOL) I'd like to see Defoe in the squad but think wellcrap ....damn cant spell tonight, I mean Walcott will get in over him, 06 all over again :roll:

The sad thing is I will leave the bank after a short night on the 16th to go home believing we have the players to beat Wales.

Mufty, I listened to a bit on the radio ,did Rooney play as bad as they were saying?

If so no way he should be in the starting line up in the summer for England he's been poor all season.

Rooney has always been inconsistent but he has to go to the euros.

Big salute to Uncle Sam, he did the impossible again, would i swap him for Slav, never, he may take us down next year or win the European cup, but i love him, play the West Ham way, what the hell, fantastic season.

Like the old days mate . Was only ever what was wished for .