Spring 24 social ????

OK lads, cash is going to be tighter this Xmas than ever before (thanks to the clowns that run our country), but with a few months notice, I'd like to arrange another social.

It was great to put names to faces a few months ago.

I'm sure the others that attended would agree???

So, who's in? 

Numbers will dictate the venue, but as before we are fairly spoilt for choice & open to suggestions......?

14 hours ago, commonly said:

OK lads, cash is going to be tighter this Xmas than ever before (thanks to the clowns that run our country), but with a few months notice, I'd like to arrange another social.

So, who's in? 

Numbers will dictate the venue, but as before we are fairly spoilt for choice & open to suggestions......?

I'd love to, although with hip and back, I'm not sure what I'm doing with hospital appointments etc. 

If you can a Sky dog friendly venue would be nice?

I know it is a long way for many, but is Horcott a possibility?

Maybe the Tench lake?

19 hours ago, commonly said:

So, who's in? 

Yes i could be interested also. I have only been once I think since the last one 😱

On 08/12/2023 at 17:58, commonly said:

Same.

Hoping to get out between Xmas and New year 🤞

Sometimes wish I was single, so I could go every week😁

I sometimes wish I wasn't single, believe me. An acrimonious split wasn't good with children involved.

Although fishing most weeks is nice, the back and hip problems do make things painful at times, and life comes first. It took a whole year to get PIP sorted.

I've got a trip planned this week, then more car problems to sort.

I'd be really keen on another carp.com social.

I'll see if I can get some beef or venison steaks ordered if it's a trip I can attend, I have a very good local butcher.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Trying to plan a visit to bluebells later this month, it's my burfday on paddies day if you ask me but I went over the clock so the 18th it is and that's why I didn't get the ultra cool Patrick name. I'd be like the king of the travelers with that pedigree.

Anyhow, deffo getting out and two days on Mallard could be just right for a old fella like me out the wagon no barrow needed.

on a side venue note, Ecton lakes have moved their runs water, Greab onto a day ticket water, bit pricey but we'll worth it.

• 2 weeks later...