Very large winter suit 5xl

1 hour ago, Sparky1964 said:

Help needed.... I’m a bit of a bloater, (5xl t shirts) I’m looking for a 2 piece winter suit but can only see 3xl max, has anyone any ideas as to where I could find a good warm suit...

PS. don’t tell me to diet, I’m 9ft tall.... honest ;)

I actually want a 6xl so I can wear summat warm underneath

6 minutes ago, Sparky1964 said:

I did actually go on their site but 3xl is as big as they go

thanks tho

Phone them and talk to them only reason I’m saying is there’s some rather large guys on where I fish and they all have tracker two piece suits I’m talking 20 ish stone guys lads so if they got them to fit it’s worth talking to them what you got to lose 5 mins of your time 

1 hour ago, Carpmaster said:

Phone them and talk to them only reason I’m saying is there’s some rather large guys on where I fish and they all have tracker two piece suits I’m talking 20 ish stone guys lads so if they got them to fit it’s worth talking to them what you got to lose 5 mins of your time 

That’s brilliant info, thanks 👍

2 hours ago, Highy said:

There's a fella on our waters, wouldn't like to say his size, but a good 5/6XL, he was wearing the Green Fox Jacket and bib n brace. 

https://www.foxint.com/home/product/green-silver-winter-suit?c=clothing

Say they do upto 4XL, but he's surely bigger than this. 

Contact page too.. 

https://www.foxint.com/home/support/contact-us/

I’ll look into that Ta

Problem is different manufacturers have different sizes. 

In some I'm xl or large top, yet trousers are either medium or large. Chest size is 42, with 16 collar in shirts. 

Hard part is the 32/34 waist with 32/33 inside leg, exactly as I was when I left school, 24 years ago! 

10 hours ago, Carpbell_ll said:

Jeez how big are you I've seen some large guys out in winter gear got to be something that fits try Army Andy he may be able to knock something up.  What size waste we talking? I've never be over a 28 so I'm at the opposite end to you I can only just about find adult clothes that fit lol.

You should never ask a gentleman his size 😮😮😮

im usually in 5xl t shirts, I’ve got a bit of a belly 😂😂😂