Fox QR kit

• 1 month later...

I have the Fox Black Label Pod (the dinky one) and that's great, (christmas prezzy from the missus years ago) but only when coupled with my Interlok banksticks, buzz bars and goalpost adapters...

Seriously... have a look at Interlok bankware... its really nice gear and VERY long lasting... I've had mine 15 years plus and I wouldn't change it

Not cheap mind... but then quality rarely is

On 18/11/2020 at 16:28, elmoputney said:

I've got into quite a bad habit lately, since I can drive up to the swims, I just leave my alarms on the buzzer bars with banksticks still attached and chuck em in the boot when I'm done, saves me valuable seconds in pack down time though 😁 

I used to do that... right up to the point that I closed the boot, drove home and on opening the boot at home found 3 Neville buzzers all neatly snapped off at the base... 🙄🙄

Always been a fan of fox and the few bits i have, my three rear bank sticks are the cam-lock screw point had them for close to ten years now still solid got that used ground down look on the screw points. 

Do like the look of this QR kit the buzz bars are nice but are a bit high end for me.  there is not much stock in the shops anyhow, finally got the money for a new or used three wheeler and there are non for sale anywhere.

If Nige still posts? any idea on when the trade will be restocking the shops?  

40 minutes ago, Carpbell_ll said:

Always been a fan of fox and the few bits i have, my three rear bank sticks are the cam-lock screw point had them for close to ten years now still solid got that used ground down look on the screw points. 

Do like the look of this QR kit the buzz bars are nice but are a bit high end for me.  there is not much stock in the shops anyhow, finally got the money for a new or used three wheeler and there are non for sale anywhere.

If Nige still posts? any idea on when the trade will be restocking the shops?  

They are all waiting for the slow boats from china

4 hours ago, bluelabel said:

Got my new sticks and adapters from Interlok and they are a sweet fit on the Fox Pod....

20210105_103634.jpg

Looking nice Blue just needs a set of Original Fox alarms. well the first of the digital range not too original. 

I have two of the old MX + near tempted to get a third and a set of dongles.  never liked the sound of delks  nothing like a fox screaming off  on a summer morning while still turned up to night time setting,  I'm that guy 

Those aren't Delks, they are old Sundridge Hi/Lo Optonics.. I like my other alarms better they are ATTs, the little dinky ones...

My optonics need a set of leads and a sounder box (always a recipe for disaster) to use overnight as they are VERY quiet, gotta say if I fish overnight the ATTs get the nod, but they are quick to swap out

1 hour ago, bluelabel said:

Those aren't Delks, they are old Sundridge Hi/Lo Optonics.. I like my other alarms better they are ATTs, the little dinky ones...

My optonics need a set of leads and a sounder box (always a recipe for disaster) to use overnight as they are VERY quiet, gotta say if I fish overnight the ATTs get the nod, but they are quick to swap out

Why not ask dal henwood to turn them into remotes to work with the att receiver