October Catch Reports.

salokcinnodrog

Just now, crusian said:

Can't say I've ever heard of it before , what will you do , give the rod and reel to the bailiff ? .

I'm guessing a fish has towed the rod in , but managed to slip the hook ? .

😀

I’ve posted it on the Facebook page see if anyone claims it.if not I’ll message the bailiff if I don’t see him..hoping there wasn’t a fish on it can see the end of it tangled in low branches off a island but sadly it snapped off trying to get it back 

Ended up with 2 and lost 1 😒

Ended up with this character of the lake we call the football,he gives a belting scrap,is as good as gold on the bank and grunts when you pick him up 🤔😂😂

Was nice to meet you again little fella 😬😎🎣82D9E202-345C-4A70-B6B5-3F1FD282A435.thumb.png.23669fd728f1b7036fb37a74f045077a.png

71B6CFC5-A9E6-4D38-8E96-04CBAF3048C2.jpeg

E39ACE30-C5E6-40A8-9337-5876EA21CF22.jpeg

Just now, elmoputney said:

Pulling them out for fun this week the snowman too angling and some lovely lookers 

And well done chillfactor great effort and determination to catch inspiring to see 

Go all 

Got time on my hands,lake to myself and spot on weather conditions but thanks mate. 😬😎🎣

Just now, snowmanstevo said:

Tbf mate conditions have been spot on for the past 2 wks 😬

They certainly have...but the Mrs usually has jobs at weekends now she has finished her hobby for the season...but on a plus note she can start taking the lad to his footy games and hopefully some autumn/winter mornings for me 🤞🤞

9 minutes ago, Highy said:

They certainly have...but the Mrs usually has jobs at weekends now she has finished her hobby for the season...but on a plus note she can start taking the lad to his footy games and hopefully some autumn/winter mornings for me 🤞🤞

I hear ya mate,juggling fishing time can be hard m,sometimes 🙄🙄😬

15 minutes ago, snowmanstevo said:

I hear ya mate,juggling fishing time can be hard m,sometimes 🙄🙄😬

It's proving tricky for me at the moment too everytime i think there is a window opening something seems to slam it down hard on my fingers, I thought Saturday night could be an option til the misses reminded me the kids had two parties Saturday one of them 5pm -7pm outrageous party planning don't these parents know I want to go fishing :(

1 minute ago, elmoputney said:

It's proving tricky for me at the moment too everytime i think there is a window opening something seems to slam it down hard on my fingers, I thought Saturday night could be an option til the misses reminded me the kids had two parties Saturday one of them 5pm -7pm outrageous party planning don't these parents know I want to go fishing :(

Every kids party is planned for 10am Saturday mornings (in my book)...

25 minutes ago, Highy said:

Every kids party is planned for 10am Saturday mornings (in my book)...

Should be but that is now also football time, 3pm finish at the latest Is just about acceptable otherwise it is just selfish in my book,they are saying my kid is more important than your social life mother trucker 😒😒