Bayswater Essex

Sorry bayeswater fans (Crusian) plan change, no fun in Essex for me tomorrow. My boy wants to fish and the wife is getting her hair done so is "encouraging" him to join me. I don't think he could handle my probable lack of bites. So we'll be staying in Suffolk.

I'll probably find my old fishing with noddy thread and update that. [emoji39]

Sorry bayeswater fans (Crusian) plan change, no fun in Essex for me tomorrow. My boy wants to fish and the wife is getting her hair done so is "encouraging" him to join me. I don't think he could handle my probable lack of bites. So we'll be staying in Suffolk.

I'll probably find my old fishing with noddy thread and update that. [emoji39]

Take him to DV Neal . After that his arms will be aching so much he'll be begging to blank :)

It was stocked at 14lb! And was actually a boy [emoji12]

http://www.bayeswaterfishing.co.uk/stock/syndicate-lakes-black-spot/

I wonder if it died "naturally" in that it is a fast growing but short lived strain ?

There is no denying that bayeswater is a modern commercial carp fishery but the fish in the syndicate are pretty much exclusively fished for by experienced and conscientious anglers. I'd be amazed if there was any wrong doing involved. It'll be a sad day for the guys there especially having seen it grow from a baby

• 2 years later...

Does anyone fancy a 48hr session on bayeswater dayticket lake? Obviously to be arranged at a mutually agreeable time/date. Preferably Thursday evening to Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon/evening to Tuesday afternoon/evening  purely because weekends can get busy and these days will enable better swim choice.  Anyway if you may be interested leave a comment 

On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 11:54, spr1985 said:

Does anyone fancy a 48hr session on bayeswater dayticket lake? Obviously to be arranged at a mutually agreeable time/date. Preferably Thursday evening to Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon/evening to Tuesday afternoon/evening  purely because weekends can get busy and these days will enable better swim choice.  Anyway if you may be interested leave a comment 

I'd be up for it mate, it's not far from me as you know...…….. TBH though, late Autumn/early winter would suit me as I have a few commitments in between. I think it's got a bit of winter form too...… Not sure what the joining fee is these days, used to be £50 when Bev's did them... Also, does the joining fee last a year from purchase or season to season?  If it's a year from purchase, I could prob' swallow that up with a couple more visits in the Spring...….. Time wise I'm pretty flexible being local, but would need a couple of weeks notice...…… I'll leave it to you and whoever else wants in...…...🙂

1 hour ago, B.C. said:

I'd be up for it mate, it's not far from me as you know...…….. TBH though, late Autumn/early winter would suit me as I have a few commitments in between. I think it's got a bit of winter form too...… Not sure what the joining fee is these days, used to be £50 when Bev's did them... Also, does the joining fee last a year from purchase or season to season?  If it's a year from purchase, I could prob' swallow that up with a couple more visits in the Spring...….. Time wise I'm pretty flexible being local, but would need a couple of weeks notice...…… I'll leave it to you and whoever else wants in...…...🙂

And the winner is you sir! 

Now to let you into a little secret. I entered a raffle and won 2nd prize........ 48hrs for me and a guest on the day ticket lake 😁 so it won’t cost you a penny mate (well apart from bait/food/ drink etc) we can have a chat at some point and get a date set for it I’m not in any rush to use it so autum/winter would be fine with me. 

Although if you was looking at membership i believe its £25 for lifetime membership of the dayticket (you get an I’d and a key) 

18 minutes ago, spr1985 said:

Now to let you into a little secret. I entered a raffle and won 2nd prize........ 48hrs for me and a guest on the day ticket lake 😁 so it won’t cost you a penny mate (well apart from bait/food/ drink etc) we can have a chat at some point and get a date set for it I’m not in any rush to use it so autum/winter would be fine with me. 

Although if you was looking at membership i believe its £25 for lifetime membership of the dayticket (you get an I’d and a key) 

Result.... Nice one mate..... Like I say, just give me a couple weeks notice and fit it in around your own schedule...….. Cheers buddy  😁

On 19/08/2018 at 17:10, spr1985 said:

Strewth ! , Bayeswater won't know what's hit it , bound to give up some whackers with your combined talents ! .

😁