BEST KNOT?

minicarper

Agreed- was Idaho the second album? Not so good- I didn't buy any more after that.

Wait and Bleed is still on my gym playlist- awesome tune.

Wait and bleed, best song they ever done!

the thing thought with slip knot was they were just napalm death wana bees

so here is the best death metal song in the world ever :D

I can (vaguely) remember going to see napalm death, mud honey,but hole surfers and nirvana in Sheffield in around '88. Who'd have thought one of those bands would go on to be so influential in the 90's. Well done butt hole surfers- who knows what happened to the other nobody's. :lol:

I can (vaguely) remember going to see napalm death, mud honey,but hole surfers and nirvana in Sheffield in around '88. Who'd have thought one of those bands would go on to be so influential in the 90's. Well done butt hole surfers- who knows what happened to the other nobody's. :lol:

theyre they best gigs :D i know iv seen more bands then i can remember :oops:8)

I may be looking through Rose tinted glasses...but I think radio 1 has spoilt music. Things like reading and Glastonbury used to attract up and coming bands that wanted to showcase their talent and with the promise of some all time greats as headliners.

In about 89 I saw inspiral carpets, the pogues, the wedding present, new order, the buzzcocks at reading as well as a load of others.

Now it's all beyonce, tinchy stryder, jls and fern cottham (who I could kick straight in the ...). I've got nothing against today's music...but there just doesn't seem to be anything alternative left...everything has been highjacked by the corporate machine.

I tell a lie ...I went to milton keynes bowl the year before last. I saw pendulum, enter shakari, JZee and linkin park ( who did a few tracks from collision course when they had done their own sets). That was a frikkin awesome day.

No signs of fern cotton... Which can only be a good thing.