Jump to content

crusian

Member
  • Posts

    1,000
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    36

Everything posted by crusian

  1. Well BB beat me to it . Sonik may well be quick to replace faulty parts / items , but why are they breaking in the first place ! ? . 🤔
  2. Well done Newmarket . My lake takes bank transfers , so I see why you would think your new syndicate would also . So here's to your ugly mug holding some big Carp ! . 😁
  3. Surely you mean the proud Cockerel , Newmarket ? . What about borrowing Yonny's 'photo album of all the whackers he has caught , and passing yourself off as a real player ? . 😁
  4. I'm happy for you , Kev , and jealous as hell ! . At least I , and other forum members will be able to drool over your 'photos . 😃
  5. Maybe the fella is into his football as well as you , Newmarket , a West Ham supporter ? - then you've got it ! . 🤞
  6. I have the Fox Explorer Rucksack Barrow Bag Medium CLU441 , and I find it robust , but it's heavy and I keep thinking should I have gone for the Camolite Barrow Bag CLU285 ? . 🤔
  7. Hi Newmarket I personally would buy the original handles CTR012-12 and CTR012-03 , and probably the Camolite Barrow Bag CLU285 . 😃
  8. Hi Newmarket I've got the Fox Explorer Barrow , not the Deluxe version that you have . I bought some Explorer Deluxe handles for my Barrow , but I found they flexed , and I needed to retighten the screws ; so in the end I went back to my original handles . 😃
  9. What an epic read , Newmarket , I'm exhausted just reading it ! . You've only been back 5 mins. and you've got Nicks' 'phone number 😲 ; I hope this doesn't mean favourable treatment ? - if Newmarket steps out of line stomp on him , Nick ! . 😁
  10. crusian

    Dogs and fishing

    So where do you get to sleep , Kev? . 😁
  11. Thread the floss through the eye of the swivel , then put a Baiting Needle through the Boilie ; pull the floss back through the boilie burying the swivel barrel ( leaving the " bottom " swivel eye exposed , cut the excess floss then knot it and blob . Yes , I think it gives more movement . 😃
  12. Hi Newmarket I'm happy that you have sorted your problem . When I have respooled my Garcia Mitchells if I held the butt section of my rod up in the air like you did , I also ended up with " coneing " . 😃
  13. I turn the fish finder icon off , that's too much like cheating for me . I use the Deeper on wide beam to speed mapping a lake up ; then I need to revert back to a marker set up to find the interesting areas which annoyingly I can't find ! 😢
  14. Marvellous stuff , Newmarket , and West Ham won ! 😄
  15. So you're not an actual Tsar , Nick , just a Super Moderator ? . 😁
  16. Matching ecological Bobbins , B B ! . 😁
  17. Is that a baby Heron in the top 'photo , Grim ? . 🤔
  18. Ooh that looks cold , Nick . I guess there are no margin spots , nor visible areas to cast to ? . A big water like yours is too much of a challenge for me , unless the Carp are going to jump out waving a flag saying " here I am , here I am " . 😁
  19. I took it to mean that the petrol is pumped into the container ships hot , as it's quicker , but as the petrol cools it leaves condensation . 😃
  20. Hi Nick I was told by a garage to use brands like Esso with their own refineries , rather than supermarkets as the garage said I would get better mpg . Also the supermarkets get their petrol from overseas which has been hot filled into the ships .
  21. So I'm guessing you are still in Hospitality ? ; if so do I mention Carp.com to get something off the final bill when I enjoy your fine dining ? . 😁
  22. Never mind the birds starting to build nests , Highy's Wife has started back Morris Dancing - it must be Spring ! . 😁
  23. Hi Nick How did your trial shift go ? . 😃
  24. Thanks Greekskii , and Emmcee . As you say , whatever I decide use Peanuts sparingly . On one lake all nuts and pulses are banned , but on another I occasionally fish you are allowed to use properly prepared particles ; I just better not use them where they are banned if it leaves an oil slick like the Torrey Canyon ! . 😁
  25. Hi Carpbell I guess you couldn't make it to The Northern Carp Show where there were probably Bivvies on display ? . Angling Direct usually have the space to display , but not necessarily the brands you are interested in 😔.
×
×
  • Create New...