Jump to content

crusian

Member
  • Posts

    1,001
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    36

Everything posted by crusian

  1. Well the phrase " it's my happy place " sums it all up for me . It's great that that you are managing to still get out despite your health issues , Nick , you tough old git, but perhaps you might have less dramas next time 😁 ? . 😃
  2. So what you are saying , Elmo , is there was no money left for toys ? . 🙄
  3. Wow , pretties !. 😃
  4. Probably a French , Arthur Daley out to make a few euros . 😁
  5. Elmo loves Pizza 🍕
  6. crusian

    Dogs and fishing

    What a beautiful dog , Kev. . I particularly like the way he is reading the water , looking for signs of fish , I'd better take a leaf out of Jack's book . I wonder if he will keep the two shades of fur as he grows up , probably not ? . 😃
  7. Well when you've gone into business , Elmo , you'll have to pm me as you can't buy and sell on the forum . 😉
  8. Well I stood on a chair for my 40th and danced to the Macarena , and The Barbie Song with Goofy ! . 😁
  9. Well at least you've kept your sense of humour , Chill . Did you enjoy the whole experience , socialising with your mates etc ? .
  10. I was wondering that , Commonly . Let's hope Elmo and family are o.k.
  11. Thanks , Framey , I hadn't considered that . 😃
  12. Are England boring you , Newmarket ? . 😁
  13. Thanks , Ouch . 😃 You stinker , Elmo , trust you to be different ! . 😁
  14. Hi Everyone When connecting a hook to a Ronnie Swivel I'm thinking ; Hook lying on it's " back " then the " crook ? " of the Ronnie Swivel enters the eye of the hook from the top i.e. pointing down . I hope that makes sense . 🤔
  15. I never fancied overnighters in the first place , and these posts just reinforce my decision . I find it hard to discipline myself to check the lake out in the daylight , never mind the dark . Hats off to you , Elmo. for having the " hunger " to push yourself , I'll just pull the duvet over me , and read about how you got on when I wake up the next morning . 😁
  16. Is it me , or does anyone else want to push the cyclist in the lake ? ; all that ringing their bell , not 1 " excuse me , nor " thanks " . 😠
  17. I used to take Nurofen Meltlets if ever I tweaked anything to try and stop the muscles going into spasm , but I had to stop that as the Nurofen clashed with my regular tablets . Nowadays I just take paracetamol . Sounds like you need regular stretching exercises to make you more supple , Elmo . 😃
  18. Hi Newmarket . Fancy an Italian Manager ? , hopefully there will be one going spare soon . 🤞
  19. Blue , are you in competition with Highy to see who can buy the most kit ? . Not that I'm jealous . 🤥
  20. The same as Nick . I'm waiting to have some work done on my toe , which hopefully will have me fit by the end of the month ? .
  21. Hi Mr Shelby I'm not sure what size Carp you might encounter , but personally I would be using a Sz. 6 hook with 15lb line if your water has snags and Carp into double figures + . For 10lb line I would use a Sz. 8 . 😃
  22. Thanks , Elmo . I'll do my best to remember your tip . 😃
  23. The lady was lucky it was you there to help her , Carpbell , I'm sure I would have stuffed up .
  24. crusian

    Dogs and fishing

    Fred's tail doesn't seem to stop wagging , and his eyes look very friendly as well . As a Postie I would feel safe approaching Fred for a stroke , but not with my trolley . 😃
  25. crusian

    Dogs and fishing

    So was it you , Kev , or Max that kept Jack in order ? . Congratulations on your successful trip . 😃
×
×
  • Create New...