Jump to content

crusian

Member
  • Posts

    1,001
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    36

Everything posted by crusian

  1. You're not supposed to run round while eating pies , Highy . Is the Army the career change you're looking for 🤔 ? .
  2. What part of the country Pazzi ? .
  3. Am I being a plonker , or could a fish take one of the coloured Kickers rather than the boilie ? .
  4. Hmm , I'm a SZ. 6 man , and like you I use a boom section with a Ronnie that I can quickly change . On my next trip out I'm going to try a Cygnet Tackle Kicker - Cygnet have a 5 for 4 offer on their Terminal Tackle . 😃
  5. Oh that's awful , Highy . Get some " me time " , and get out on Friday as you say 😃 . A new job sounds good as well .
  6. What about your Bivvy Pole Screws , Elmo ? . Your work overnighter plan sounds a good balance of your family time , and " me " time , but hard work for an old bloke like me . 😃
  7. Thank goodness the Hobnobs survived 😁 . I wouldn't want to bump into a hungry Elmo in the night , worse than Homer Simpson with no beer 😱 . Oh just an after thought , how's the fishing going ? 🤔.
  8. Thanks , Nick . 😃 Yes , double hooking , as opposed to my normal apply light pressure to the hook , and the carp is unhooked .
  9. Elmo is the Aristotle of Carp.com , renowned for being a Great Thinker 😁. Shooting off at a tangent , I've decided not to use ESP Trig-hammers as they seem to give mouth damage on the size Carp I catch ( doubles ) ; I wonder if this is the case for most long shank hooks 🤔 ? . 😃
  10. crusian

    Dogs and fishing

    Well here's to you , Kev , and Jack and Max having a great 2023 by the waterside . 😃
  11. I'm back again ! . Another suggestion from my Wife - she reminded me that I got fed up waiting for Ipswich Hospital when I needed a prostate operation , so I went to my G.P. and got a referral to another hospital with a much , much shorter waiting list . As long as you have an NHS number you can go anywhere in the country . 😃
  12. My Wife has just said " the one that shouts loudest gets seen soonest " .
  13. Sad to read your health update , Nick , at least your sense of humour is still intact , and you finally know the cause of your pain . A Postie colleague at work has had a hip replacement , and you can't tell the difference between him and the rest of us , only he said he wasn't allowed to give my car a push when I had a flat battery 🙄
  14. Thanks , BB , I'll be looking at more of this chaps reviews . 😃
  15. I was after Reel review . 😁
  16. I was thinking of the 5000 for small waters with Carp up to 20lb .
  17. Hi Everyone . Has anyone got any thoughts / tried one of these reels please ? . 😃
  18. Well give the Bondage a rest , and go fishing for a change , Highy . 😁
  19. Hi jh92 Just told my Wife about your printer - " fabulous " 😃
  20. Well why not ask Kretinsky to bank roll you like Chelski were ? . 😁
  21. What about Jurgen Klinsmann , or Mauricio Pochettino ? . 🤔
  22. Defeatist talk ! . Get stuck in you Irons ! . 😁
  23. I guess it's all about the land , wait until a builder makes an offer that can't be refused , and then cash in ? . 🤔
  24. That's great news about your Wife , Carpbell3 , an early Christmas present for you both . 😃
  25. D'oh , Highy beat me to it . 🥶
×
×
  • Create New...