Today's thought.

Just found out I have vertigo

I thought I was just getting motion sickness but finally went to docs today as I've been ill for days again(never go, always put it off)

Never been able to travel as a passenger or go on any type of fair ground ride or a boat even as a child. The list goes on but always been okay driving myself.

Recently even my own driving has been making me ill.

Doc says it benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. Hopefully with the pills and exercises I'll be able to get out on the bank within next couple of days.

8 hours ago, mrmud said:

Just found out I have vertigo

I thought I was just getting motion sickness but finally went to docs today as I've been ill for days again(never go, always put it off)

Never been able to travel as a passenger or go on any type of fair ground ride or a boat even as a child. The list goes on but always been okay driving myself.

Recently even my own driving has been making me ill.

Doc says it benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. Hopefully with the pills and exercises I'll be able to get out on the bank within next couple of days.

That doesn't sound very nice.

It's amazing how much our ears affect us, not just hearing, but balance as well.

I hope it does get better for you.

4 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

It's amazing how much our ears affect us, not just hearing, but balance as well.

You can get your ears done in specsavers now, I think they blast them with a pressure washer or something to clear them out. Might not be a pressure washer though. But apparently what they do seems to work. 

14 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Only feeling anywhere near I can describe it too is about 100times worse than being absolutely slaughtered when you hammered to many beers.

It's mad how the ears have to send the same signal to the brain as the eyes.

9 hours ago, elmoputney said:

You can get your ears done in specsavers now, I think they blast them with a pressure washer or something to clear them out. Might not be a pressure washer though. But apparently what they do seems to work. 

Thanks didn't know that but could work. Doc said something about calcium carbonate crystals so a good blast with a pressure washer could be the answer 😁🤞🏼

8 hours ago, commonly said:

Strange you say that. My right ear has been blocked this week.

I'll make an appointment. 

Take care BB

Get it checked dude. I'm forever avoiding the docs but wish I went years ago.

11 minutes ago, mrmud said:

Behave yourself @elmoputney your making me jealous now 😆

snow foam, rolling tool box, clean car. I need to move to do that n that's not happening again today

I'm doing pretty good today so far made smoothie bowls for breakfast, prepped and air frying some chicken boobs, now gonna walk the dog, then wash the cars. Then do some Buddha bowl prepping for dinner for the week. I am like a real grown up now 😂

22 hours ago, elmoputney said:

I'm doing pretty good today so far made smoothie bowls for breakfast, prepped and air frying some chicken boobs, now gonna walk the dog, then wash the cars. Then do some Buddha bowl prepping for dinner for the week. I am like a real grown up now 😂

That's some proper big boy stuff lol

On 08/09/2024 at 22:03, Carpbell3 said:

Hi, just popping in to pop a beach towel down so to speak no angling this summer so far.

Found this as a hook bait dazzler got winter singles write all over it.

GW-s0CuXQAE2RT4.jpeg

Anyone  else, when you was a nipper annoying your Ma about what's for dinner and she would reply... with sugar on?.. What a world we live in today. 🤑

Well I have had the throat surgery, been good, pretty much isolated myself for 7days.

On Monday I drove up to see my daughter and granddaughter and have a few hours fishing the river Wensum.

I'm now in the still painful stage of the scabs in my throat falling away, so on the recovery road. Decided to have a few days chasing rainbows on the syndicate.

One thing I can guarantee is that having abscesses burnt away and tonsils removed is not as painful as the recovery.

Struggled to eat for 4days, but now nearly eating properly although slowly.

I do have to regain the 10kg I lost from January to now.

1 hour ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Well I have had the throat surgery, been good, pretty much isolated myself for 7days.

On Monday I drove up to see my daughter and granddaughter and have a few hours fishing the river Wensum.

I'm now in the still painful stage of the scabs in my throat falling away, so on the recovery road. Decided to have a few days chasing rainbows on the syndicate.

One thing I can guarantee is that having abscesses burnt away and tonsils removed is not as painful as the recovery.

All the best with your recovery pal, sounds awful.

8 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Sounds horrible but also sounds like your in the mend slowly.

Speedy recovery dude

I don't like or even won't accept being ill, I'm too active.

Being stuck pretty much indoors for a week just walking Sky and doing small bit shopping was a nightmare, so Monday on the Wensum was a relief, although I was shattered Tuesday and was in bed by 10pm.

Today is off to the syndicate to fish for a few days, best place to recover i reckon...

2 hours ago, mrmud said:

Sounds horrible but also sounds like your in the mend slowly.

Speedy recovery dude

9 hours ago, jh92 said:

All the best with your recovery pal, sounds awful.

28 minutes ago, salokcinnodrog said:

I don't like or even won't accept being ill, I'm too active.

Being stuck pretty much indoors for a week just walking Sky and doing small bit shopping was a nightmare, so Monday on the Wensum was a relief, although I was shattered Tuesday and was in bed by 10pm.

Today is off to the syndicate to fish for a few days, best place to recover i reckon...

I agree the best place to recover is on the bank.Chilling with the wildlife with a few carp thrown in for exercise lol.

Take it easy though dude.

I don't think of anything whilst on the bank.

First thing I done as soon as I was mobile was arranged this weekend on a lake.