Sleeping Bag

I am using the Wychwood Morpheus 4 sleeping bag, but I do find it a bit warm in summer, sleeping in t-shirt and combat trousers, so I often just end up sleeping under a bedchair cover. In winter though, it is good down to -5, so with the cover I stay warm. They now do a Morpheus 7 I think it is.

Another couple of alternatives are the Gardner Crash bag or the Rod Hutchinson All Season, although you are looking at £60 vs £120

https://gardnertackle.co.uk/product/camo-crash-bag/

https://rodhutchinson.co.uk/product/all-season-sleeping-bag/

57 minutes ago, crusian said:

Hi Fellas

I'm starting to do more nights without any front on my Trakker Tempest Brolly , but I find it a bit chilly .

Can anyone recommend a good sleeping bag / sleep system please  ? .

😃

What size bed is it going on 
wide boy standard or compact?

1 hour ago, Highy said:

It may be the best sleeping bag, but I'm not sure on your food bowls😖😆😉

Sky always gets fed outside the bivvy, and her water bowl stays out there.

Big dogs are such messy drinkers...😉

Looks pretty tidy that Mate, mine always ends up looking like a bombsite

30 minutes ago, salokcinnodrog said:

It may be the best sleeping bag, but I'm not sure on your food bowls😖😆😉

Sky always gets fed outside the bivvy, and her water bowl stays out there.

Big dogs are such messy drinkers...😉

Looks pretty tidy that Mate, mine always ends up looking like a bombsite

He's not so bad with his Food n Water... He loves the bag too. 

Think it's because the 5 season bag is mainly all flecced inner under the duvet part and is also quite thick. 

IMG_20200612_193600.thumb.jpg.d18fa2078b4c6496261addf86cc61428.jpg

2 hours ago, Highy said:

I’ve got to agree with highy on this one. It is the best I’ve had but it is also the only one I’ve had and it was free I won it along with the bed and pillow. I find them all excellent really comfortable bed and pillow and the sleeping bag is nice and warm. I’ve not done a winter night but I’ve done one in March and I was plenty warm enough with t shirt and   Cargo pants on.

42 minutes ago, finchey said:

I’ve got to agree with highy on this one. It is the best I’ve had but it is also the only one I’ve had and it was free I won it along with the bed and pillow. I find them all excellent really comfortable bed and pillow and the sleeping bag is nice and warm. I’ve not done a winter night but I’ve done one in March and I was plenty warm enough with t shirt and   Cargo pants on.

I've only actually slept inside it once so far, rest of time is just on top of it in my trakkie. 

14 minutes ago, Highy said:

I've only actually slept inside it once so far, rest of time is just on top of it in my trakkie. 

I got inside mine for a couple of hours on Sunday because I was fishing my lo pro open fronted and it got a bit nippy in the early hours.🙂👍

19 hours ago, framey said:

What size bed is it going on 
wide boy standard or compact?

10 hours ago, yonny said:

@crusian, how much do you want to spend buddy?

I haven't actually got a bed , Framey , I use a camp bed ( which decided to creak every time I moved last time out ) , but I would probably go for a compact for weight , and I'm only about 5ft. 8" .

I could probably go to about £100 , Yonny , if I had the bag delivered to work so my Wife didn't find out - I'm not a d.i.y. expert like Highy 😁