Thought of the Day pt.2

greekskii

On 23/11/2023 at 04:15, Highy said:

Also thinking this, do have a little coarse setup in a seperate bag.

On 22/11/2023 at 23:42, B B said:

Are you thinking of fishing competitions ? 

On 22/11/2023 at 18:16, Highy said:

Mate who had his 2 heart attacks has been given the all clear to drive his own car now, but he's been asked not to over do himself, so he's sold all his Carp gear and bought all Preston Match gear, says its less strain on him. So we've been talking about all the old Coarse/Match days we used fish and its brought back some good memory's of some old course places we used to fish.

Gonna put this out there.......I've really been looking at FULL Match Setups and even people wanting to swap there Match Setuos for Carp Setups.

100% staying on the Carp Front now, reasons being.....

Can Relax more, Take the Dog n Son when I can, (not able to really when Coarse/Match Fishing), but lad can have a Dabble with his float gear.

6 hours ago, Highy said:

100% staying on the Carp Front now, reasons being.....

Can Relax more, Take the Dog n Son when I can, (not able to really when Coarse/Match Fishing), but lad can have a Dabble with his float gear.

Well I'm glad you've thought it all through , Highy ; having spent time , and money building up your Carp gear .

😃