November Catch Reports

greekskii

Just realised no one has started a thread yet so thought I'd go ahead. 

3 from last weekend, the biggest 26.04 then 21.03 and finally my third recapture of a low double I've named orange spot. 

I was treated to a fireworks display whilst playing the 21lber which was nice but then messed the photos up trying to get the fireworks in the background!! 

IMG_4950.JPG

IMG_4953.JPG

IMG_4954.JPG

nicely done Vic ... the 26 looks a cracker. 

regarding the re-capture , do some fish find feeding out ways the dangers of getting caught . was chatting to an old boy up Horseshoe who happened to catch one . big smile on his face as it was a fish he had caught multiple times . he was convinced the fish just didn't mind getting caught , never puts up a fight gets unhooked & on it's way . 

who knows... I suppose the label they get tagged with is " mug fish " 

• 2 weeks later...

Well that's what you can get 

11 hours ago, greekskii said:

Just one special one for me on Friday night. Managed to mess up the self takes as well. Frosty fingers and the fact my camera was starting to ice meant I got it back pretty quick. Oh well... 

IMG_5055.JPG

IMG_5056.JPG

Well that's what you can catch if you get out there when there's uncomfortable conditions .

A very popular catch Greekskii , well done .

:)

• 2 weeks later...

If they've been caught and released many times, is getting caught still regarded as danger ? Maybe they know they will be released after capture - how long is a carps memory? Do carp consider certain baits as danger and some safe, ie bloodworm boilies ( naturals) ?....Got me thinking,chillfactor.

Edited by The Roach Basher