Bayswater Essex

You thinking of fishing it then Mr Mufty?

I think it works well with the membership, gets you a key the gate so nice and safe. Can bring guests and they just pay for the day ticket. The id card is more for the farmer who owns the land.

Are you there yet spr? Lovely day for it!

Am trying to get a pass from the wife this week for me and my boy he want to go elsewhere as he knows I catch nothing at Bayes!!

[emoji39] think I've got one more blank left in me before I give up and leave it until winter [emoji30]

You thinking of fishing it then Mr Mufty?

I think it works well with the membership, gets you a key the gate so nice and safe. Can bring guests and they just pay for the day ticket. The id card is more for the farmer who owns the land.

Are you there yet spr? Lovely day for it!

Am trying to get a pass from the wife this week for me and my boy he want to go elsewhere as he knows I catch nothing at Bayes!!

[emoji39] think I've got one more blank left in me before I give up and leave it until winter [emoji30]

I'm looking for a place for a little social at the end of June.

There will be 6 of us , and I want somewhere in Essex so it's easier for my dad as he lives in Ipswich.

At the moment we are going to crowsheath but I'm still looking for maybe a better alternative.

I'm looking for a place for a little social at the end of June.

There will be 6 of us , and I want somewhere in Essex so it's easier for my dad as he lives in Ipswich.

At the moment we are going to crowsheath but I'm still looking for maybe a better alternative.

:wink:

Apologies in advance guys but don't hold breaths for an update as I've just had a phone call that likely puts my fishing trip on the back burner :( I'll be lucky to get a couple of hours on my club lake this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apologies in advance guys but don't hold breaths for an update as I've just had a phone call that likely puts my fishing trip on the back burner :( I'll be lucky to get a couple of hours on my club lake this weekend

Life is annoying! Hope all will be alright for you and yours spr

Life comes first, so take care of you and yours.

Hope everything goes ok for you :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Not a chance unfortunately my pass covered me for tonight up until tomorrow evening, I'd guess at most of the forty fans will fish up until the evening leaving enough time to get home/pub for the footy, I'll probably just head to my club lake I know I'm guaranteed a swim down there

Gutted [emoji20] turned up at bayeswater to do a 24 and can't even get a swim, try again in the morning maybe

Syndicate or Day ticket mate? Edited by sharpy86

• 5 weeks later...

It's been awhile but all being well I should have another noddy update this Saturday [emoji39] woo hoo ! Luckily for me some travellers have parked in a field near the lake so everyone seems to be freaking out and not fishing, fingers crossed I'll have some choice of swim [emoji108]

My only plans so far are that the wind is the same as when I last went so if I can I'll fish the other side of the lake and see what happens.

I realise I can't give up on the place!

But the current weather forecast shows a slight change in direction the night before I go, so I'll know where to look for the fishies! This will narrow my choices which in a way is good because it means I'll have a clear choice of a swim I'm confident in or to go elsewhere