Septembers Catch Report

salokcinnodrog

See your unhooking mat has headlined that common, Chub! :lol::D

To everyone who has caught so far, well done.

Hope to put myself in here when I get back...

It only just does the job, I'm out to the carboots today, if they aren't rained off, see if I can pick up a better unhooking mat.

Last time I went I got two good bite alarms, I was um-ing and r-ing over a JRC sleeping bag for £25, some bloke swooped in and beat me to it, i'm glad he did, as I didn't want a second hand sleeping bag anyhow, It was one of their box bags, so it was tempting for that money.

24lb Common this weekend. Solar Seafood Takeaway the bait on a snowman set-up. That will do for me.

Not too worried about picture quality, so just snapped a couple in a hurry.

03268bd708a17a5ca11119b6acc9feee_zpsguoo

3 for me on Taswood - Grove Lake on monday day session! Giving the bigger lake a shot tomorrow. 

IMG_5278.jpg

9lb 15oz Common caught on a Mainline Cell pop up fished on a D rig!

IMG_5280.jpg

15lb 13oz Mirror, NEW PB!!!! Caught on a Cell bottom bait topped with a 14 of pop up fished snowman on a normal hair.

IMG_5282.jpg

13lb 14oz Mirror just before I packed up. Caught on a cell pop up inside a solid PVA bag of halibut pellets and crumbed cell soaked in hemp oil!

Really chuffed with these fish after two blank sessions! Giving the Heron lake a go tomorrow with bigger fish!

Got out for a day session today myself .... after a head banger of a four day blank at the start of the month with a few of the guys off here , was toying with heading somewhere to get a bend in the rod . But stuck to my guns and headed up to my low stock lake for another go . Did manage to get up there yesterday and left some fast  breakdown  pellets on a couple of spots in the hope that they might be in the vicinity by the time I got up there the next day .

well lady luck was shining on me and managed to bag a couple .

026_zps0ihpdqp0.jpg

027_zpsy4dtpkpp.jpg

021_zpsbtmnsokc.jpg