What are you listening to?

buzzbomb

On 08/02/2022 at 09:54, Carpbell_ll said:

when you wake up with a tune in your noggin... Smashing Pumpkins not as popular as they should of been think that is due to the look of the lead singers he has those unfortunate repellenting features, i always thought it was leukemia. 

Loved the smashing pumpkins was lucky enough to see them once brilliant 

31 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

the goverment seem to want to push us into a war with Russia

What?????? I know that you're no fan of Boris but it has been pretty clear from the West and NATO nations that there will be no direct involvement with troops on the ground. There will be tougher regulations on the Russian machine and individuals that have profited from being close to Putin may find their wings clipped. Bad news if you are a Chelsea footballer and having to struggle on £250,000 a week!

8 hours ago, Golden Paws said:

What?????? I know that you're no fan of Boris but it has been pretty clear from the West and NATO nations that there will be no direct involvement with troops on the ground. There will be tougher regulations on the Russian machine and individuals that have profited from being close to Putin may find their wings clipped. Bad news if you are a Chelsea footballer and having to struggle on £250,000 a week!

We will see, they seem to want to keep pushing the big lies, nothing will change when it comes to the oligarchs they help fund the tory party 

Partially agree. The Russians and Chinese are both trying to getting a toehold into Western Democracies so they can neuter a Goverment of any colour by funding or helping with election expenses. MI5 have just released a warning of the threat and told all politicians to beware of Greeks bearing gifts, Or Russian or Chinese, Of the big 2 parties, I suspect that they would favour one on the left wing. Especially if it was led by serial pacifist Jeremy Corbyn.

Stand well back. Light touch paper. Enjoy the fireworks!

2 minutes ago, Golden Paws said:

Partially agree. The Russians and Chinese are both trying to getting a toehold into Western Democracies so they can neuter a Goverment of any colour by funding or helping with election expenses. MI5 have just released a warning of the threat and told all politicians to beware of Greeks bearing gifts, Or Russian or Chinese, Of the big 2 parties, I suspect that they would favour one on the left wing. Especially if it was led by serial pacifist Jeremy Corbyn.

Stand well back. Light touch paper. Enjoy the fireworks!

Starmer has already pinned the tail on the nato donkey tbh, the fact that Corbyn has been smeared until he had the whip removed and isn't even a labour MP anymore makes me doubt he would get another chance unless the forde enquiry changes that significantly, tbh they wouldn't want Corbyn because he has morals, they need someone bent like the Johnson 

wowzer just heard this and thought it was a old track i never heard before which would be near impossible as i'm a connoisseur of stoner punk/jazz music. new band out of the US like all the best, funny that.

They doing records for the rough trade lacle, think that is ran by SLF went to see them live back in the 80s proper mad.

Nice bit of 70's classical prog for a Tuesday

One of the early Genesis tracks played by Steve Hackett's "Genesis Revisited"...

Steve was the last member of the lineup to leave permanently back in 1977. the guitar solo in this is just sooooo melodic without widdly widdly histrionics... and the whole piece is so close to the original as to  be uncanny.... I love prog... 

On 01/03/2022 at 12:20, bluelabel said:

Nice bit of 70's classical prog for a Tuesday

One of the early Genesis tracks played by Steve Hackett's "Genesis Revisited"...

Steve was the last member of the lineup to leave permanently back in 1977. the guitar solo in this is just sooooo melodic without widdly widdly histrionics... and the whole piece is so close to the original as to  be uncanny.... I love prog... 

don’t mind a bit of prog myself tbh though I just can’t listen to any Genesis post Gabriel/Hackett .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...