What are you listening to?

buzzbomb

long ago my parents thought it would be a good idea to fit a compton theatre organ in our house , we had the pipes and the blower in the attic and the organ downstairs , after months of fitting said organ it was finally turned on and the blower ,which weighed around half a tonne , when it finally got up to speed , shook the house so violently some of the upstairs walls started to crack so it had to be turned off , never to be used again !

what a laugh ! 

guess who helped us fit it and wire it up , Fred Dibnah !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

as one bows out another one rears his ugly head , I can understand why they do what they do , they should go after the cause of their problems , them who make the decisions that affect them , not the innocents ! Mr Blair , Murdoch  maybe (in a none violent way of course )  !

so , I have no respect for them , either side !

10 hours ago, carpmachine said:

Would you ever think that change would happen in Northern Ireland without violence, i really doubt it, all those people in the Maze starved themselves to death, brave men who beleived in a fairer future for their country, i wouldnt judge them without looking at hundreds of years of history.

nothing brave about leaving bombs to kill women and kids , driving  cars into them , crashing  planes with them in , nothing brave at all , if anyone killed mine I would go after the person or people  responsible , not innocents , and no you would never change our governments foreign policy without extreme violence , that's obvious ,

and I do have sympathy with the Irish cause , just not the majority of their targets